Is facial hair a looksmin for Arabs/ethnics?

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
I am middle eastern but born in the US, sound white, etc. I have noticed that when I grow out my facial hair I tend to look more ethnic and less white passing. When I clean shave, I look more "westernized" vs. when I grow facial hair. I feel like facial hair can make ethnics look more ethnic and less Westernized. Also most Chads I've seen at bars/clubs are ALL clean shaven, which is what seems to appeal to girls aged 21-25. Maybe older women like facial hair but the vast majority of guys I see at bars and clubs are all clean shaven. What are your guys' thoughts on this? Is facial hair a looksmin for Arab guys?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 15099, Boxingfan and 6 others
yes

everybody associates arabs with beards (atleast foreigners).

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15099, Boxingfan and 8 others
yes

That’s what I’m saying. Literally every Arab/Middle eastern guy I see has a beard and it makes them look less western, which is a turnoff for western girls.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Chadethnic101, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
have you thought of shaving?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 14274
Same Happens with Salludon. Clean shaven Got way more matches than his bearded one.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member and 6 others
yes

Arabs usually have better facial hair so if you do I think it's best to have at least a scruff.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
have you thought of shaving?
I have always been clean shaven until I started looksmaxxing. I tried out the stubble/beard and it made me look bloated, 5 years older, and like a terrorist so I went back to clean shaven.

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, sandcelmuttcel, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
Same Happens with Salludon. Clean shaven Got way more matches than his bearded one.
Birth control and feminism fucks up women's minds. I don't care if it was a blond swedish man they would still choose the non bearded one.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15099 and 5 others
My theory is that stubble/beard is only a looksmax for white guys with dark hair. Even blonde guys or white guys with lighter hair look worse with facial hair.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Boxingfan, Preoximerianas and 5 others
I have always been clean shaven until I started looksmaxxing. I tried out the stubble/beard and it made me look bloated, 5 years older, and like a terrorist so I went back to clean shaven.
Keep it clean-shaven. Most girls who are below 25 prefer that look especially with the eboy stuff about.
I also have Arab blood (english/italian/arab) but I keep mine shaven despite the fact I can grow a good beard

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15099, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
Birth control and feminism fucks up women's minds. I don't care if it was a blond swedish man they would still choose the non bearded one.
People here say in theory facial hair = masculine so it must be a looksmax but in reality it depends on pheno and what age girls you are going after. Most younger guys I have seen at bars and clubs are clean shaven and if they are not they more than likely look below average.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15099, sandcelmuttcel and 4 others
Stubble max

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and volcelfatcel
Keep it clean-shaven. Most girls who are below 25 prefer that look especially with the eboy stuff about.
I also have Arab blood (english/italian/arab) but I keep mine shaven despite the fact I can grow a good beard
Sounds good. My jaw also looks way leaner and pops out more when clean shaven. Also the fact that I’m using Tretinoin my skin is looking really clear and good which is nice to show off when you shave.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Cumskin women only like light stubble. Ethnic women are complete opposite they consider you low t unmasculine if you cant grow a beard.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Boxingfan, sandcelmuttcel and 7 others
Cumskin women only like light stubble. Ethnic women are complete opposite they consider you low t unmasculine if you cant grow a beard.
What do you mean by ethnic women?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Chadeep
People here say in theory facial hair = masculine so it must be a looksmax but in reality it depends on pheno and what age girls you are going after. Most younger guys I have seen at bars and clubs are clean shaven and if they are not they more than likely look below average.
right I don't deny that many try to compensate for their boneless faces by growing a beard (and fail miserably), but there are many instances where facial hair is a good looksmax. But usually it's no longer than scruff/light stubble, and you must have an above average facial hair for that to work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Richard_Hungwell, EverythingMaxxer and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 14274
I am middle eastern but born in the US, sound white, etc. I have noticed that when I grow out my facial hair I tend to look more ethnic and less white passing. When I clean shave, I look more "westernized" vs. when I grow facial hair. I feel like facial hair can make ethnics look more ethnic and less Westernized. Also most Chads I've seen at bars/clubs are ALL clean shaven, which is what seems to appeal to girls aged 21-25. Maybe older women like facial hair but the vast majority of guys I see at bars and clubs are all clean shaven. What are your guys' thoughts on this? Is facial hair a looksmin for Arab guys?
Could be true, but I can say I have had zero sexual interest when clean shaven, even though people have pointed out my jaw before.

I think as an ethnic, assuming Ur not going for ethnics foids, part of your selling point is that u have higher T and sex drive than JBW or ricemen so u need to keep the facial hair for that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 14274
right I don't deny that many try to compensate for their boneless faces by growing a beard (and fail miserably), but there are many instances where facial hair is a good looksmax. But usually it's no longer than scruff/light stubble, and you must have an above average facial hair for that to work.
Yeah exactly I think it tends to look good on guys with North Atlantid or med pheno but Arabs are better off being clean shaven.

I don't know where the boneless ethnic face meme came from srs.

I can admit many ethnics are boneless, particularly in curryland, but that's more cos they're skinny fat, if they cut they would have bones

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Sounds good. My jaw also looks way leaner and pops out more when clean shaven. Also the fact that I’m using Tretinoin my skin is looking really clear and good which is nice to show off when you shave.
Keep it that way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Could be true, but I can say I have had zero sexual interest when clean shaven, even though people have pointed out my jaw before.

I think as an ethnic, assuming Ur not going for ethnics foids, part of your selling point is that u have higher T and sex drive than JBW or ricemen so u need to keep the facial hair for that
I think your value is really dependent on what you look like. I am 6’2 and jacked so I go for the jock/athlete look.

I think your value is really dependent on what you look like. I am 6’2 and jacked so I go for the jock/athlete look.
Any chance in finding a virgin wife?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Stubble is a looksmax for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Stubble is a looksmax for everyone.
This is flat out wrong. I get more attention when clean shaven vs stubble if anything. This depends on face shape, pheno, and how dense your facial hair is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, sandcelmuttcel and Richard_Hungwell
This is flat out wrong. I get more attention when clean shaven vs stubble if anything. This depends on face shape, pheno, and how dense your facial hair is.
Needs to be light for some, and yeah it needs to be fully developed otherwise just shave.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 14274
Needs to be light for some, and yeah it needs to be fully developed otherwise just shave.
Also many girls 18-25 prefer the clean shaven look. Go to a bar/club and you’ll notice that while many of the 25+ guys have stubble/beards the younger guys are all clean shaven.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Richard_Hungwell
Also many girls 18-25 prefer the clean shaven look. Go to a bar/club and you’ll notice that while many of the 25+ guys have stubble/beards the younger guys are all clean shaven.
A lot of the times it’s because they can’t grow a full stubble. Full stubble is universally appealing, most girls love it and guys know this.

Around that age I could tell the difference stubble made in the female attention I got.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 14274
What about for east asians who have been blessed with the ability to grow some facial hair?

I definitely can't grow out a full beard, but everything around the mouth/chin area grows out v thick. I also have a young-looking boyish face.

If beards are a looksmin for arabs because of the stereotype, would the opposite apply to asians (i.e. countering the stereotype of asians not being able to grow facial hair)?

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
I think a 2mm type stubble beard helps everyone almost as long as they can grow a proper one. The reason you don't see a bunch of early 20s with them is because so few can grow one high enough at that age.

Yes. Muslims with beards are literally the biggest meme ever dude. Seriously me and other people laugh at it because they all look the same and its just comical. Same goes for the undercut that goes with it. When i grow a beard and do a undercut, people think im a turk. If i grow out my hair into a jewfro and clean shave, people think im from spain or italy or whatever. And yes you look more ethnic if you care about that.
Here in germany people mistake other germans as turks just because they grow out their dark beards. Not even kidding. In my own personal opinion i think most muslims look shit with their beards even if the beard itself is nicely done.

Clean shave is just that: clean. And while a beard might make your jaw look better or whatever, it also literally hides your face and your skin. Its frizzy hair after all. Never looked at a guy with a clean shaven face, great skin and cheekbones that seem to "shine" in the sun? Its attractive. It shows health and YOUTH.

• Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Any unkempt beard/stubble is a looksmin especially for ethnics since they tend to be hairier. If you shave your cheek and neck lines properly then ethnic facial hair can be a halo. Not enough to overcome the race pill but it would elevate you above 95% of neckbeard ethnics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, sandcelmuttcel and volcelfatcel
I like to rock the longer beard, just feels good and that makes me happy.

My theory is that stubble/beard is only a looksmax for white guys with dark hair. Even blonde guys or white guys with lighter hair look worse with facial hair.
nah blonde facial hair is a halo

Shut the fuck up. If it looks good it looks good. Stop coping

I have same thoughts, with solid jaw you are better off being clean shaven..
However one thing which is nigh and day is men are way more respectful when I have stubble than when clean shaven.
Girls it doesn't make much difference in my experience I can land more blonde girls clean shaven, but more ethnics with beard