Is failing school high T?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I had shit grades in high school and was put in delinquent/sped classes with the gangbangers because I didn't want to listen to foid teachers talking down to me and telling me what to do. I also got kicked out of college for academic failure. The only reason I got through a couple years is because my basketball coach would call the professors and ask them to give me a D instead of an F. Is this a high T trait?

I want to go back to college to become a doctor/lawyer but idk if I will be able to pass a semester. Should I just pay people to do it for me and spend my time rizzing ghetto hoes?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others
I think it is related, I also don't want to obey any teacher other than studies.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
High t trait op , do u beat your parents ?

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
No, chads don't struggle to pass

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ;-;, Enenra, Jigen and 3 others
you should pass easy and effortlessly with really 0 issues. If there’s something going on then u got a problem. And u know what to do with problems

you should pass easy and effortlessly with really 0 issues. If there’s something going on then u got a problem. And u know what to do with problems
what are possible problems?

If you find school work easy you are probably low T and submissive but you should be able to get good grades by working hard individually and doing your own work and ignoring the lessons

Going to college to go ER is high t, subhuman low t fags go to class and sit down and listen to some subhuman deformed by aging talk about irrelevant boring useless shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad, Deleted member 24347, ;-; and 1 other person
its impossible in my country

I wish I was so low sentient I failed high school

what are possible problems?
- people disrespecting you
- being ignored
- failing class
- massive stress

One should avoid all these things. But i still think you should go to school

- people disrespecting you
- being ignored
- failing class
- massive stress

One should avoid all these things. But i still think you should go to school

I had shit grades in high school and was put in delinquent/sped classes with the gangbangers because I didn't want to listen to foid teachers talking down to me and telling me what to do. I also got kicked out of college for academic failure. The only reason I got through a couple years is because my basketball coach would call the professors and ask them to give me a D instead of an F. Is this a high T trait?
no it just means you're a retarded nigger

It's an indicator of low conscientiousness (not necessarily low IQ however)

I want to go back to college to become a doctor/lawyer but idk if I will be able to pass a semester. Should I just pay people to do it for me and spend my time rizzing ghetto hoes?
It's high T if you didn't give a fuck and never did any work
its retarded if you studied and still failed

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
nice. i used to not give a single fuck while kids would have panic attacks over tests and missing homework. i make more money than my teachers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Ngl its pretty bad if you study like 10 hours a day and end up with a c avg. i need to work on my comprehension and memory

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 21661
nice. i used to not give a single fuck while kids would have panic attacks over tests and missing homework. i make more money than my teachers.
I missed all my classes but got higher scores on tests than the ricecels who would study all day JFL
Never did any hw either
I remember some faggot in my school fainted because of college admissions stress and had to be hospitalized
I got into arguments with my teachers and was an asshole to everybody and they all hated me and thought they were better
Now at 18 I make more money than any of my cuck teachers

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I missed all my classes but got higher scores on tests than the ricecels who would study all day JFL
Never did any hw either
I remember some faggot in my school fainted because of college admissions stress and had to be hospitalized
I got into arguments with my teachers and was an asshole to everybody and they all hated me and thought they were better
Now at 18 I make more money than any of my cuck teachers
What kind of work do you do at 18? What field is this all in?

You're going into life-ruining territory. But I'll tell you one thing that I've learned in my time of experience: You don't need to have the highest test scores, you just have to be socially smart.

People who get high grades are just a bunch of nerds who don't know how to talk to people. I'd say go back and try to make connections, that's how you make it in the real world.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Growth Plate
You're going into life-ruining territory. But I'll tell you one thing that I've learned in my time of experience: You don't need to have the highest test scores, you just have to be socially smart.

People who get high grades are just a bunch of nerds who don't know how to talk to people. I'd say go back and try to make connections, that's how you make it in the real world.
Life ruining? I'm already a millionaire...

• Hmm...
Reactions: Spiritualcell
School is lowT asl, idk how you can enjoy it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back