Is fashion overlooked?

PG4BINX

PG4BINX

looksmaxing to become chico
all the slayers from my secondary school all wore the trendiest street wear and other nigger clothes and you were seen as an outsider with no drip if you didnt wear this shit and even 6'4 chad niggas who didnt were overlooked by foids

Solution
WanderingBurro
Fashion only matters if you meet any one of the given conditions:

1.) you're young enough (13-16 ish) for failos not to matter as much and 80% of your SMV is riding on your youth.
2.) you're nichemaxxing and want to narrow down to a specific audience.
3.) you're already good looking.
4.) condition 3 applies a little less if you're black.
you're invisible to girls unless you have a permed fringe and dripped out in carharrt wip head to toe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SJBEEFY and SurgeryEnjoyer
I knew no slayers who didnt follow faggy trends with baggy jeans and shit
im sorry, how is wearing baggy jeans faggy? i'm not following. fags literally wear skinny jeans as if it's 2010.

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt
im sorry, how is wearing baggy jeans faggy? i'm not following. fags literally wear skinny jeans as if it's 2010.

fags actually wear largest clothe "vintage" shit

(love women wear that shit :love:)

• +1
Reactions: PG4BINX
in UK secondary schools, well in london atleast, niggas be wearing baggiest shit that costs 500 pounds and makes em look homeless and cooler when they skate

fags actually wear largest clothe
no, this is gay fashion:

IMG_7126-1-800x1200.jpg

this is straight fashion:

C1Z5CAEDEtL._CR153,1041,2531,2531_._FMjpg_.jpg

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
in UK secondary schools, well in london atleast, niggas be wearing baggiest shit that costs 500 pounds and makes em look homeless and cooler when they skate
sounds like classic fatherless heterosexual activities to me

Fashionmaxxing is useful only if you want meet and pull high class people, useless for poletarian

let me break it down, if u want a emo almost dead kind of tiktoker no iq either eq type of
u cant go in suit and trying to do smthng

just find out what people u like, and max out similarities

• +1
Reactions: PG4BINX
first one is over in france, you can't wear like this now or being mocked
I still see it quelqeufois. mais quand je le vois c'est always gay/homosexual/faggotry/unstraight

all the slayers from my secondary school all wore the trendiest street wear and other nigger clothes and you were seen as an outsider with no drip if you didnt wear this shit and even 6'4 chad niggas who didnt were overlooked by foids
Yes but it’s extremely easy compared to improving your face and body so it flies under the radar. Just look up an ig model/tiktoker that has a style which suits you and appeals to the demographic of your liking and copy what they wear.

Yes but it’s extremely easy compared to improving your face and body so it flies under the radar. Just look up an ig model/tiktoker that has a style which suits you and appeals to the demographic of your liking and copy what they wear.
dont even care about fashion myself as I'll grow out of clothes, rn I just wear gaming t shirts and random hand me downs as there is school uniform in UK

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
dont even care about fashion myself as I'll grow out of clothes, rn I just wear gaming t shirts and random hand me downs as there is school uniform in UK
Same tbh, i am fashionmaxxed whenever i go outside but go back to my minecarft t shirt adidas shorts incel roots when at home

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and PG4BINX
Fashion only matters if you meet any one of the given conditions:

1.) you're young enough (13-16 ish) for failos not to matter as much and 80% of your SMV is riding on your youth.
2.) you're nichemaxxing and want to narrow down to a specific audience.
3.) you're already good looking.
4.) condition 3 applies a little less if you're black.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and PG4BINX
Solution
No clothes for your face. Meeks wore a orange jumpsuit when he got out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PG4BINX and NumbThePain