is female anal anatomy different? (thongs)

looksmaxxed

looksmaxxed

Kraken
why do females wear thongs? i remember first encountering them during the late 90s when girls everywhere started following the "whale tail" fashion trend where they would have the top of the thong be visible above their pants

before then it was my understanding that they wore underwear similarly shaped and designed as male underwear

so how is it possible for them to comfortable wear thongs, did they just train themselves to become used to it or is their anatomy more suited to such a design? in order to achieve the whale tail look, many girls were either wearing very low cut pants to expose as much of the top of the underwear as possible or they were essentially walking around with an atomic wedgie. in fact the thong is essentially a mini wedgie as it maintains its place on the hipbone while extending itself with some pressure against the rectum.

are females just more tolerant of having things being tight against their rectum?

examples:

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and Gonthar
why do females wear thongs? i remember first encountering them during the late 90s when girls everywhere started following the "whale tail" fashion trend where they would have the top of the thong be visible above their pants

before then it was my understanding that they wore underwear similarly shaped and designed as male underwear

so how is it possible for them to comfortable wear thongs, did they just train themselves to become used to it or is their anatomy more suited to such a design? in order to achieve the whale tail look, many girls were either wearing very low cut pants to expose as much of the top of the underwear as possible or they were essentially walking around with an atomic wedgie. in fact the thong is essentially a mini wedgie as it maintains its place on the hipbone while extending itself with some pressure against the rectum.

are females just more tolerant of having things being tight against their rectum?

examples:

they get use to it i guess

+ the material is probably soft

• +1
Reactions: maarda
They can Expose their Ass more.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea, descension and maarda
It gives them anal stimulation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: descension and Darkeningstar
Yes, it takes them some time to get used to it, but they still wear them to attract guys...

• +1
Reactions: piec
Theyre ok with giving themselves wedgie just so guys can look, drool, and lust over them. Sluts.

interesting insight guys, you're probably right. the thing about thongs is if you're really skinny with no padding on you buttocks, and you bend down, the sides of your anus can be visible