Is Fin less effective for temples?

D

Deleted member 1862

Noticed I have like nw1.5 (probably heading to a nw 2A) on one side of my head smfh.

Hopped on fin a couple weeks ago so that I don't lose any more hair but I wanted to know if I should make some time for a small HT at some point or if it'll grow back by itself.

Anyone got any experience?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
How old are you OP?

Noticed I have like nw1.5 (probably heading to a nw 2A) on one side of my head smfh.

Hopped on fin a couple weeks ago so that I don't lose any more hair but I wanted to know if I should make some time for a small HT at some point or if it'll grow back by itself.

Age? Was your NW always like this

Same boat here.Still NW1 though.

if it'll grow back by itself.

wVSzTcM.gif

Dutasteride with I-3-C and Prostaglandin protocol or death

over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Deleted member 1862
  • +1
I'm 22

I legit dont know smh. The shape has always been the same, but I can't gauge the thickness from old pictures.

if u can see ur scalp through your hairline when u couldn't before then ur balding boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
nah fuck that lol, I'm just gonna get a HT they're cheap as shit anyway
Can you get a HT where you’ve never had hair before? Or are HT just where hair was before but then it fell out?

Can you get a HT where you’ve never had hair before? Or are HT just where hair was before but then it fell out?

Yeah you can I'm pretty sure. But I'll just be doing it for thickness anyway so shouldn't concern me.

• +1