is finance good to study at uni

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
i’m not retarded, a levels are A* A* A in maths physics and computer science. i find computer science extremely boring so don’t want anything to do with it in uni. also i find engineering boring. i’m thinking finance or something in the business field like business analytics, accounting etc. is it a good degree

fuck no be me and study psychology to master manipulation :feelsgood:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: aids and EdgyFashionist
if ur NT + extroverted then yes
if not you'll end up in some small bank branch working with bloated landwhales and failed normies

• So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
its good if you do the master and find some internship, and find a way to ultraspecialize at the third years.
dont be a generalist

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
ai replacement

i’m not retarded, a levels are A* A* A in maths physics and computer science. i find computer science extremely boring so don’t want anything to do with it in uni. also i find engineering boring. i’m thinking finance or something in the business field like business analytics, accounting etc. is it a good degree
dependds bro, finance is an umbrella term, for example accounting is not really finance, if u are interested in numbers and theorical subjects that are more or less related to economics and finance than yes you can study finance, after some years you will find what specific segment of finance you are more interested in. I personally study finance and I considered engineering boring too. Btw business its not really finance as well, i fell like u are a lil confused try to figure out what u really like even thought at the end of the day you can do more or less anything with a bachelor in some economic field, after that u can specialize in the specific field you want.

P.S i see people talking about being NT and extroverted tbh is not that simple you need to try first to see, but if u have social anxiety or something like its going to be harder for sure. AI is not going to replace finance or any job in particular in this generation, people who think that dont even know what AI is, I use it sometimes to check if i do correctly my exercises and ususally the AI is wrong