Is fitness YouTube too saturated?

D

Deleted member 2268

Kraken
Is it possible to make a channel and grow it or is the market too saturated?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
No, but it all depends on your body. Theres a reason there's not that many fitness influencers, or at least successful ones. Its because the successful ones all have outgoing personalities with good frames and most importantly respond well to steroids.

This is your competition
Jeff-Nippard-Training-Split.jpg

bnohwirxiox81.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Moggable, noodlelover, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 2 others
if ur consistent u can do it

blackpilled fitness channel with an attractive guy instead of an ugly guy (alphaDestiny) niche might work.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 2268
if ur consistent u can do it
What kind of content do you think is in demand? Nutrition/workouts or something more niche like steroids? Also how do you grow user base organically?

blackpilled fitness channel with an attractive guy instead of an ugly guy (alphaDestiny) niche might work.
What do you mean by blackpill fitness channel?

a lot of fitness niches are open, bodybuilding is just very saturated, there's hardly any swimming channels that are enjoyable to watch for example, the ones that exist are extremely cringe.

a lot of fitness niches are open, bodybuilding is just very saturated, there's hardly any swimming channels that are enjoyable to watch for example, the ones that exist are extremely cringe.
Is it possible to make a successful channel in the bodybuilding/AAS space?

People care more about the journey now than generic roided guy with insane genetics and unattainable physique #7593
Which is why Joe Fazer took off showing his natty gains progress

Roided guys can still make it but they either tend to have a model face or have their own shtik that they incorporate in their vids, being dull wont cut it

What kind of content do you think is in demand? Nutrition/workouts or something more niche like steroids? Also how do you grow user base organically?
shorts to gain newcomers and future fans and longer more in depth videos for your returning audience
yes fitness videos work out no punt intended as long as u got the physique and aren't less than 3.75 PSL like tristan lee
use tiktok too to gain followers and momentum it shouldn't take more than a month of consistency to gain 1000 subscribers i practice what i preach and no i dont have 1k subs i have like 700 but thats because ive been busy and with only 700 subscribers ive managed to make 1000 on fiverr so far but ive grown several tiktok accounts to 20k 40k 15k 10k etc. it's all consistency and watch time as long as ur viewers have their eyes peeled to u then u got this

shorts to gain newcomers and future fans and longer more in depth videos for your returning audience
yes fitness videos work out no punt intended as long as u got the physique and aren't less than 3.75 PSL like tristan lee
use tiktok too to gain followers and momentum it shouldn't take more than a month of consistency to gain 1000 subscribers i practice what i preach and no i dont have 1k subs i have like 700 but thats because ive been busy and with only 700 subscribers ive managed to make 1000 on fiverr so far but ive grown several tiktok accounts to 20k 40k 15k 10k etc. it's all consistency and watch time as long as ur viewers have their eyes peeled to u then u got this
What I’m curious about is how to film videos. Would I have to hire someone to record me at the gym? Why would someone watch a generic bodybuilding channel when there are many more out there?

What I’m curious about is how to film videos. Would I have to hire someone to record me at the gym? Why would someone watch a generic bodybuilding channel when there are many more out there?
yeah it can help im not even gonna lie a friendd ur parents pay someone idk it doesnt matter find a niche fit it do what everyone else is doing but better theory thats the thing u need to do better more work more satisfactory why would someone come to u when they can go to someone else find something that can set u apart from the other normies doing that niche

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
If you dont roid you have no chance.

Theres still big chance you wont make it, because you might not have the certain type of genetics to look very aesthetic
I have good aesthetics I know that. However not sure what to make content about

Just talk about whatever u want and call out other channels, thats how they grow. If you look good u will grow

no, if you're female and don't mind taking your clothes off to do "yoga"

No, just because you may have a good frame doesn't mean you have a good anabolic response to steroids. You would never know that until you actually did them.

No, just because you may have a good frame doesn't mean you have a good anabolic response to steroids. You would never know that until you actually did them.
I have already done them and have good physique