Is fixing dark undereyes even possible?

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Had this shit since I was a little child and hope i can finally get rid of it
IMG20240611170544  02  01  01

• +1
Reactions: N1666, Aero and leanmaxx74
i think bb cream will be good but also, fat graphs are a better permanent option the volume will minimise the look alot and ive heard they last long

• +1
Reactions: nofap, PseudoMaxxer, LegitUser and 4 others
infraorbitals destroy dark undereyes almost completly

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC, ASTRONAUTCEL and PseudoMaxxer
i think bb cream will be good but also, fat graphs are a better permanent option the volume will minimise the look alot and ive heard they last long
a fat graft would help and it lasts forever

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Fat graft / supraorbital rim plants. For a quick-fix that is temporary, BB cream or concealer. Everything else than these things I just mentioned are cope.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, moreroidsmoredates, Bitchwhipper2 and 1 other person
some people say it can get reobsorbed but i think you get a minimum of 2 years out of it tho hopefully longer

Fat graft / supraorbital rim plants. For a quick-fix that is temporary, BB cream or concealer. Everything else than these things I just mentioned are cope.
orbital implants are super unnececary fat grapshs are a way better option,who wants cilicone under there eyes permanely to hide a shade of color thats disgusting

some people say it can get reobsorbed but i think you get a minimum of 2 years out of it tho hopefully longer
depends on the area ur getting fat grafts in, the fat survival in the eye area in general is high so its pretty much just perma

• +1
Reactions: Aero and leanmaxx74
Thx bhai

Seriously considering makeupmaxxing up in this bitch

• +1
Reactions: blknswag
Fat grafts migrates easily and causes problems in most it ends up getting removed

Fat grafts are shit

Hyaluronic acid filler mog

depends on the area ur getting fat grafts in, the fat survival in the eye area in general is high so its pretty much just perma
does that mean tho you should get to your main body fat and stay at it before you get them? i imagine if you get fat grapshs at like 16 percent body fat then cut to 12 you would lose alot of it right?

Fat grafts migrates easily and causes problems in most it ends up getting removed

Fat grafts are shit

Hyaluronic acid filler mog
hyaluronic acid filler is like 3 months of results lol, waste of money

For darkness
Hyperpigmentation removing creams

For eye bags
Infra implants + sub malar implants

, hyaluronic acid fillers mog fat grafts

• +1
Reactions: Murmarize
also interested in this

i have a nivea anti eyebag cream, i think it helps

by getting operations? 100%

softmaxxing ehhhhh maybe a little bit it will always be there

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I did pdo helped a bit, I will try bigger screws soon, but u need alot of volume

c
I did pdo helped a bit, I will try bigger screws soon, but u need alot of volume
couldn’t you theoretically keep spamming pdo year after year and eventually the skin will thicken enough you don’t need them?

Basic skincare plus make-up will help with it and reduce it.

If you want to get off it completely you need to go down the surgery route.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
c

couldn’t you theoretically keep spamming pdo year after year and eventually the skin will thicken enough you don’t need them?
if you had ones with enough volume ye, but honestly they stay for long enough if u get the long lasting onges

if you had ones with enough volume ye, but honestly they stay for long enough if u get the long lasting onges
can you pm me and show me your results? if not all good just want to chat with someone who's done it because im seriously considering it

its not about orbitals its about maxilla
Not about maxilla

My maxilla has higher relative projection at frankfurt plane than average. My infras blow ass tho

Yes
Quit smoking start doing cardio and use a tinted suncreen/moistireuzer and they’ll become unnoticeable

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74