• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
I think it’s over he said he’a going to sleep

N he stopped responding rip

@ShawarmaFilth

Think he will live

• +1
I was doing fine and randomly something kicked in probably survival instinct and I called 911. Drinking water rn and shiet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, cromagnon and ShawarmaFilth
Honestly I should’ve already blacked out a while ago, I think I threw too much of it up. You need a lot to die

• +1
I was doing fine and randomly something kicked in probably survival instinct and I called 911. Drinking water rn and shiet
How long has it been since you took it?

Honestly I should’ve already blacked out a while ago, I think I threw too much of it up. You need a lot to die
Oh you did mention that you threw up and sny said thats one of the ways to avoid death from it

Don't fucking do that again bro, that's gigaretarded, especially if that's u in ur pfp.
You shouldn't even be attempting rope at that age

About 25ish minutes
Also whatever friend who is actively waiting on this forum to let us know if you died is a terrible friend cut that nigga off, no offense

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Also whatever friend who is actively waiting on this forum to let us know if you died is a terrible friend cut that nigga off, no offense
It’s a discord person. They don’t know my address or anything so they couldn’t rly do much I’m going to the hospital tho

It’s a discord person. They don’t know my address or anything so they couldn’t rly do much I’m going to the hospital tho
They could've discouraged you, if he was actively waiting for your death he's a fucked up person, online or not, stay away from him. Definitely a bad influence bhai

• +1
They could've discouraged you, if he was actively waiting for your death he's a fucked up person, online or not, stay away from him. Definitely a bad influence bhai
Yeah, fair enough

I didn’t want anyone to think I was kidding around but I also didn’t know suicide talk was against TOS on here hence why the thread was deleted jfl

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon