Is fragrance the most popular cope?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
>is incel/LTN
>puts on fragrance before going to the club

>is incel/LTN
>puts on fragrance before going to the club
It is i use to be a big fragrance autist but i realized axe is sufficient and that honestly if u dont smell like shit ur fine

I use a frangrance called Sexual Panther..I get model Tier women from it..I also soap my balls in pheromone soap

i haven't coped with it yet lol

You can easily get compliments on it from girls as long as you use it modestly, it’s just a nice but small attractiveness boost but you shouldnt expect to get laid just because you smell good

It is a cope if you spend too much money on it. Modern day fragrances are shit compared to the old ones. It is because International Fragrance Association (IFRA) has banned a lot of ingredients in the last 10 years, because they are "possible allergens" which resulted in a lot of good old fragrances getting reformulated, replacing the quality natural ingredients with cheaper synthetic substitutes.

Reformulation always means that the fragrance lost its original smell, or its longevity or projection, which means there is no point using it anymore. New fragrances also have to comply with IFRA standards, which means a lot of new fragrances contain synthetic ingredients such as ambroxan, resulting in a more unpleasant, synthetic smell, they usually also have weaker longevity, projection. Thanks IFRA, fuck you.

Therefore I would not spend a lot of $ on modern day fragrances, just buy a cheap but quality product like Montblanc, Armaf or Bentley.

• Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy
somewhat of a cope just don't use it a lot, as long as you don't smell like shit you're fine