Is frame genetic?

D

Deleted member 10185

Kraken
For example people have Three body type. ectomorhp, mesomorhp, endomorhp.. So people with ectomorhp body type are most luckily fucked?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
Yes

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
For the most part yes

not completely genetic look at swimmers body.

also i was doing pull-ups, dead hangs in my entire puberty and prepuberty. i have a good frame while all my family members are framecels.

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks, itorroella9 and Deleted member 6128
yes just like everything else

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
So mesomorph guys will have genetically thicker neck than ectomorhp?

I have my dads good frame but I have his 5'8 height it's over

I’ve been doing push-ups since I was 11 I have a 23 inch frame environment builds genetics

It’s mostly genetics.

I have my dads good frame but I have his 5'8 height it's over
5’8” isn’t even close to over tier and frame is what allows manlets to compensate

You’re fine just don’t bitch out
Provided you have face of course, but that’s true of everything

So mesomorph guys will have genetically thicker neck than ectomorhp?
Yes, ectomorphs have thin/twig necks & mesomorphs have thick necks. You can still gain muscle even if you're an ectomorph but you will never be a big/bulky as an mesomorph. Frame for the most part is mostly genetic, but you can still get a 'bigger' frame by working out, swimming, & playing contact sports.

Partly.

Partly not.

Your potential for a good frame is genetic. Then it's environment that dictate how close you get to reaching your potential. Factors such as diet and going that extra length in working your outter delts so that muscle presses-up enough against your shoulder-blades to encourage/entice them into growth.

Obviously if you just have plain as shit genetics then it doesn't matter how much you work your outter shoulders, they're just gonna slope. I don't know if roids will break that genetic barrier you have. That I'm sure there's a science about.

There is a good thread on this in the Best of the Best Section, but newbies be not even looking. Ediats ya na!