Is framemaxxing cope

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I want to framemaxx and I will put in the work to get it, but it's all theory. Notice how all the shit for the guides are just theories made by people who didn't tactually get gains from it.

All of the threads mention that to increase the size of your clavicles, you can increase growth hormone. But the thing is, if you are tall doesn't that mean you already had HGH? Seems like the length of your clavicles is just genetic then.

How the fuck do I get wide clavicles my frame is awful.

I want to framemaxx and I will put in the work to get it, but it's all theory. Notice how all the shit for the guides are just theories made by people who didn't tactually get gains from it.

All of the threads mention that to increase the size of your clavicles, you can increase growth hormone. But the thing is, if you are tall doesn't that mean you already had HGH? Seems like the length of your clavicles is just genetic then.

Clavicle lengthening surgery can make your shoulders two inches wider on each side. Leif Rogers does it for cosmetic concerns.

Clavicle lengthening surgery can make your shoulders two inches wider on each side. Leif Rogers does it for cosmetic concerns.
I don't really want to get surgery just for my clavicles I can barely afford that shit I need surgery but mainly for gyno soon and face later but I don't have the money to throw around turning myself into a human Ken doll.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gmanic, Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 6873
I could be wrong but framesize is more of a Testosterone related thing than HGH, however swimming would probably help.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and HighIQcel
NO

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad
I don't really want to get surgery just for my clavicles I can barely afford that shit I need surgery but mainly for gyno soon and face later but I don't have the money to throw around turning myself into a human Ken doll.

Depending on how bad your frame is, clavicle lengthening should maybe take priority.

eye area and lower third is everything jfl

Yes. Can’t really change your eye area but a jaw implant would eleventh you big time.

Yes. Can’t really change your eye area but a jaw implant would eleventh you big time.
im not implanting a fucking piece of plastic into my face (and paying for it) just to ascend bro. i accept my fate as genetic garbage. fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
im not implanting a fucking piece of plastic into my face (and paying for it) just to ascend bro. i accept my fate as genetic garbage. fuck.
Ok.

Some may call me bluepilled.
But without acne you aren't that bad looking dude!
You're 6'3 which is extremely good for american height.
Face is average, frame doesn't look that bad imo gymcelling could very much help with that appearance bro :)

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Face is average, frame doesn't look that bad imo gymcelling could very much help with that appearance bro :)
lifefuel thank you bro

• Love it
Who said he was bad looking? He looks like an average guy.

• +1
lifefuel thank you bro
Np bro, blackpill somewhat brainwashed me into thinking i have to be some 6'6 chiseled demigod to be even considered by average girls.
Thankfully that went away. And remember bro life is more than just getting laid, i'm currently 16 and in HS and the best moments of my life so far have been spent with friends doing fun shit. Hell even doing some things on my own, i just fucked myself over girl wise by being a bit autist lol, i thankfully know it isnt my looks.

Longstory short, life isn't just about fucking every woman it's about doing fun shit.

Who said he was bad looking? He looks like an average guy.
Some people on this forum apparently.

You are 6'4 you idiot. That warrants a good frame on its own, even if it doesn't look like it.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
idk man.
i got to conclusion that getting laid is random.
you shouldnt force it

work out nigga