Is frauding age higher in Tinder legit to slay milfs?

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
Milfs typically don't include teen or very early 20s guys in tinder search due to social stigma, but what if you put your age as 25+, would you slay milfs if you can do relatively well with girls your age?
Aab31e35

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
milfs AH me

• Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps
Yes 100%, because face > age

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 3526 and BigBiceps
thanks for the pic bro i was gonna study but now i have to masturbate

• JFL
Reactions: yayatourer, BigBiceps and Deleted member 3202
MILFS:feelsahh:

• +1
lol washed up roasties

• WTF
lol washed up roasties
What? You're absolutely gay if you can't get it up on hot older women. I myself am not so focused on womans age, I can take anything from 16-50+ as long as shes hot.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 3526, 25thpercentile human and 1 other person
What? You're absolutely gay if you can't get it up on hot older women. I myself am not so focused on womans age, I can take anything from 16-50+ as long as shes hot.
A true slayer

• Love it
you know what’s gross?View attachment 304938
cope if you say otherwise, i hope youre well aware of that no matter what you do a girl will literally never feel the same way towards you as she would the very first moment she lays her eyes on him

• So Sad
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
i prefer girls my age

how can u like milfs? they are inferior in every way, worse skin, body, face, everything is worse man. Ofc i can fuck them doesn’t mean I would even consider approaching them tho (vast majority)

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
thats because u have low standards because ur not attractive enough for prime jbs

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and BigBiceps
i prefer girls my age

how can u like milfs? they are inferior in every way, worse skin, body, face, everything is worse man. Ofc i can fuck them doesn’t mean I would even consider approaching them tho (vast majority)
Their looks are obviously worse, but they don't lie like a starfish in the bed, but are actually active and they obviously will try to please you more in bed than girls your age. Also they're just more interesting, you can actually talk with them without yawning.

Their looks are obviously worse, but they don't lie like a starfish in the bed, but are actually active and they obviously will try to please you more in bed than girls your age. Also they're just more interesting, you can actually talk with them without yawning.
idk what u mean most younger girls are bigger sluts

yeah, every girl wants someone older than them

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and turkproducer
Shut up. My gf is 16.

ok but how hot is she
jfl if u think someone like this would ever spare a single thought for post wall "milfs":
Fwavabafc

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and turkproducer
yeah, every girl wants someone older than them
Yeah, I was thinking more of like coming closer to their mininum age standards. I don't think they'll believe I'm 40 or something.

yes but uh ur gonna be fucking women with 50+ body counts each so ur prolly gonna get every STD known to man after a few slays

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Vidyacoper
0 matches with MILF

Only match with below average girls in their 20s

I slew a few older women in their 40s when I was early 20s.. I used dating sites

It's nearly impossible now for non-chads

I fraud age all the time don't worry
Milfs typically don't include teen or very early 20s guys in tinder search due to social stigma, but what if you put your age as 25+, would you slay milfs if you can do relatively well with girls your age?
View attachment 304937
Your only problem is liking them and that they start to suspect about your lie.

My oneitis and her friend confronted me multiple times about this lol

Im doing this right now been jackin off to janet mason all week. I NEED MILF PUSSY :feelsgiga: WILL make a thread if it happens

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I'm 18 so it would be hard frauding being 25+ jfl

My age is most often guessed from 17-21, most often guessed as 19 so I don't think I would be able to get away with it

prime jbs or rope

Use tinder
i have set up one this morning im gonna go into the city soon and leave my location there in a few days because fuck paying for gold
I'm 18 so it would be hard frauding being 25+ jfl

My age is most often guessed from 17-21, most often guessed as 19 so I don't think I would be able to get away with it

ive put my age as 29 even though i dont look it :lul: (im under 23) but i have 16 matches so far from 27 - 41 dont know what to say to a older woman tho

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 3328
Trust me bros younger is always better

Trust me bros younger is always better
loool yeah your right i am actually disgusted after searching and speaking to "milfs" yesterday i actually felt sorry for how pathetic they were all washed up and shit trying to speak to younger men :lul: