cyberjap

cyberjap

i swat whores
Let’s say you have shitty skin, would frauding with makeup be gay or nah

i dont care so you shouldn't either

AliveBitesizedHylaeosaurus-max-1mb.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: cyberjap
As long as you don't get exposed for wearing make up, it's legit.

Let’s say you have shitty skin, would frauding with makeup be gay or nah

2 options - you can either cover up your shit skin for confidence or you can have good skin through proper skin care and be confident knowing your skin is better than 90% of these bitches with makeup on.

No beef - I used to wear makeup also but now my skin is getting better and better by the day.

With corona virus and isolation you should hop on retin-a, microneedling and a good skin care routine since you will be at home for the purge + recovery for microneedling.

• +1
Reactions: Unbound and stuckneworleans
Well chad can loook good no matter what he does. We have to fraud. He doesn’t.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
2 options - you can either cover up your shit skin for confidence or you can have good skin through proper skin care and be confident knowing your skin is better than 90% of these bitches with makeup on.

No beef - I used to wear makeup also but now my skin is getting better and better by the day.

With corona virus and isolation you should hop on retin-a, microneedling and a good skin care routine since you will be at home for the purge + recovery for microneedling.
Yeah I’m probably going to buy some Retin-A, is Retin-A or retinol better?
Well chad can loook good no matter what he does. We have to fraud. He doesn’t.
Yeah but I’m not chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Try beta carotene/astaxanthin combo.

50k iu/12mg daily

Okay thank you, I currently don’t have a skincare routine at all, can I use it without washing my face

No.

Simple routine:

AM

Cerave or Cetaphil Cleanser
Cerave AM Moisturizer with the Ordinary's L-absorbic acid powder (apply on damp skin)

PM

Cerave or Cetaphil Cleanser
Retin-A on damp skin (buy from reliablerxpharmacy - put some bs in the "physicians" section - they never check up on this)
Wait 20 minutes
Cerave Moisturizer Cream
Infadolan (buy from owndoc)

The retin-a and infadolan will take 2-3 weeks to arrive. Buy the rest and do the routine without retin-a and infadolan and then incorporate them as they arrive.