Is free Healthcare in Uk , Europe and Canada a scam?

Lingesan Periyaandi

Lingesan Periyaandi

Lawyer by day, pimp by midnight
People from these places, please enlighten me about your experiences

Yup, literally impossible to get appointments in Canada

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Lingesan Periyaandi
I dont know about canada but UK 100% yes. NHS is a fucking joke.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, watah and Lingesan Periyaandi
I’ve heard that Canada is literally telling people to Rope JFL. This is what happens when try to do mass migration with a welfare state

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel, Lingesan Periyaandi and ey88
From what I've heard, yes. You pay out the ass in taxes to support such a system and you not only get sub-optimal healthcare, but you also cannot get appointments when you need them. People complain about the system in the US putting people in debt but it hardly matters because if you die waiting for medical care because there's a million immigrants lining up to get the medical care before you, there's really no difference. A lot of people have health insurance here anyway so if you end up in debt because of medical bills, it's because you didn't have insurance. Almost 93% of people in the US have health insurance.

I hear that a lot of people rely on private healthcare insurance because of this.

It's a meme to shit on the US healthcare system. You won't die waiting for an appointment at least.

• +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi, ey88 and Jason Voorhees
I’ve heard that Canada is literally telling people to Rope JFL. This is what happens when try to do mass migration with a welfare state
I've seen many people complain how thr US Healthcare is insanely expensive but I don't think people realize that they get what they pay for. The US doctors are some of the best in the world, most of the hospitals are equipped with state of the art equipments, the services are quick, effective and all the patients are attended to on time. Just ask the eurocels on the forum how shitty their muh free Healthcare is in their country.
Long waits that make you question if you're there for a doctor's appointment or a vacation, doctors who seem like they're just counting down the seconds until they can punch out, aand dogshit facilities and equipments. It's like, when there's no money to be made, the service tends to suck.
That's where the whole capitalism thing comes into play. Competition always drives quality up
I personally think the solution is privatization Healthcare but subsidizing the cost of medicine and drugs but this still isn't a reasonable solution since the most expensive part of the hospital nill is the services that you receive from thr doctors, nurses and thr staff and not the medicines themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi, TechnoBoss and ey88
I've seen many people complain how thr US Healthcare is insanely expensive but I don't think people realize that they get what they pay for. The US doctors are some of the best in the world, most of the hospitals are equipped with state of the art equipments, the services are quick, effective and all the patients are attended to on time. Just ask the eurocels on the forum how shitty their muh free Healthcare is in their country.
Long waits that make you question if you're there for a doctor's appointment or a vacation, doctors who seem like they're just counting down the seconds until they can punch out, aand dogshit facilities and equipments. It's like, when there's no money to be made, the service tends to suck.
That's where the whole capitalism thing comes into play. Competition always drives quality up
I personally think the solution is privatization Healthcare but subsidizing the cost of medicine and drugs but this still isn't a reasonable solution since the most expensive part of the hospital nill is the services that you receive from thr doctors, nurses and thr staff and not the medicines themselves.
Almost all of US healthcare costs are reasonable and scale with GDP/Quality except for prescription drug prices. The problem is that the FDA takes longer to approve drugs than Europe and other places, and gives them exclusive rights to produce for longer. It takes much longer for generic drugs to hit the market and the original manufacturers essentially have a monopoly. In some ways this is needed, because the companies need to be incentivized to do research and if they were just copied right away research would have a much smaller ROI, but the USA unfairly shares this burden because other countries can make generics right away knowing that as long as the USA doesn’t do this, companies will still have an incentive to research.

• +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi
Not a bad thing. People with poor life circumstances that are unfixable should be offered the rope.

• +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi