Is frontcamera + mirror how you actually look

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
No lens distortion, but also an objective view of your face as its not you looking at yourself in real time.

Is this how we should do ratings from now on?

i look caveman in mirror + camera

mirror is the closest how you look aside from true mirror , but yes i would say front cam with mirror from a distance is legit. You can reverse the image then if you want to get close to irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
mirror is the closest how you look aside from true mirror , but yes i would say front cam with mirror from a distance is legit. You can reverse the image then if you want to get close to irl.
Dont think reversing is legit tbh. Because it makes all your flaws stand out even more.

People irl dont see those flaws as much as you do when reversing tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166, Edgar, Deleted member 12330 and 2 others
Front cam meaning the one on the same side as the phone screen?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and FootballPlaya69
All I know is that front camera on me makes me look actually subhuman, the asymmetry between the right and left sides of the face are god awful. Like a chad and incel side on the same face :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and Idrissmaxxing
All I know is that front camera on me makes me look actually subhuman, the asymmetry between the right and left sides of the face are god awful. Like a chad and incel side on the same face :feelswhy:
Same 4 everyone tbh

I fucking hate the front camera of phones,. I'm already subhuman 3/10 and it distorts my face into a literal -5/10. Pisses me off that my friends don't look as badly distorted as I do

i look best in camera + mirror by far. hope its true

why does the mirror matter? isnt the back camera on a phone from a distance what other people see?

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
why does the mirror matter? isnt the back camera on a phone from a distance what other people see?
yeah its exactly what people see

over for me
yeah its weird cause my front camera in some angles in lighting i look pretty good but back camera i generally tend to look like shit JFL

I look chad in mirror and absolute truecel in selfie camera

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 2733
No lens distortion, but also an objective view of your face as its not you looking at yourself in real time.

Is this how we should do ratings from now on?
back camera is the most accurate tbh paired alongside with a mirror that's the legit way people look at you cause of minimal lens distortion from a distance ofc

just make a true mirror

Mirror probs
JFl at people talking about how it flips your face.. yuh but what changes? They act like your features literally change when they don't, they have always been like that

Altho i think maybe your brain might focus on certain features like your eyes, so you have a distorted view of yourself, maybe.. (whereas in a selfie you can look at yourself from all angles)