• IMG_8460.jpeg
    IMG_8460.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: aids
How much has it dissolved now?

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
you bought a powder? Isnt is supposed to be a pill why the fuck are you dissolving it?

@manletmogger, the entire pill is not made of just Furosemide, there are inactive ingredients. If that's a 40mg or even 100mg pill, then you can't expect it to be 100% Furosemide since it'll probably weigh a few grams.
This is not a great test for whether it's actually Furosemide or not. Just take a low dose and be around people at all times if you feel unwell at all.

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
@manletmogger, the entire pill is not made of just Furosemide, there are inactive ingredients. If that's a 40mg or even 100mg pill, then you can't expect it to be 100% Furosemide since it'll probably weigh a few grams.
This is not a great test for whether it's actually Furosemide or not. Just take a low dose and be around people at all times if you feel unwell at all.
I think it’s fine coz the symbol on the furosemide thing is the official lasix from India thing lol

Attachments

• IMG_8463.jpeg
    IMG_8463.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8461.png
    IMG_8461.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
This is not a great test for whether it's actually Furosemide or not. Just take a low dose and be around people at all times if you feel unwell at
I took 3 btw mirin my low inhib

• JFL
Can’t wait to see what I look like at the end of the fay

• +1