Is fwhr important or a meme/cope?

Deleted member 3043

Deleted member 3043

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
what do you think guys ? i have heard everything and is opposite on that matter.
@medialcanthuscel

It is a high T trait so it can add to attractiveness like a beard or a wide jaw can but the problem is that subhumans use it to cope, it's meaningless without other good features. But yes it matters

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Framletgod, Effortless and 3 others
If that fits with your Hermony, then ya it's gut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
extremely important, most tall dudes have subhuman long midfaces with no fwd growth, if you are tall with high FWHR it automatically signifies MOG genetics

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 3043
extremely important, most tall dudes have subhuman long midfaces with no fwd growth, if you are tall with high FWHR it automatically signifies MOG genetics
what's the better to do ? from bottom of the eyebrows or above ?

It is not a necessity like neutral canthal tilt or strong chin. It is like a cream on top

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 3043
It is not a necessity like neutral canthal tilt or strong chin. It is like a cream on top
muh i wish a wide jaw wasn't a necessity.

what's the better to do ? from bottom of the eyebrows or above ?
from underneath i think is more accurate, you can also measure from the middle of the eyes

usually you will know a long midface when you see it, most people are within the average range

• +1
Can I pm someone a pic to measure it, don't think Im doing it correctly

there is no standardized system afaik, there was constant bickering about this back on lookism, you have to use the same method to measure relative to other benchmark faces (short and long, ex. prime Leo vs. Gosling etc)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 3043
for me the most accurate was going with the lower part of the eyebrows since mine are thick, do it with pain, but i'm not sure either.

for me the most accurate was going with the lower part of the eyebrows since mine are thick, do it with pain, but i'm not sure either.
I am sure it is he mid of the eyebrow

I am sure it is he mid of the eyebrow
inconsistent, depends if you have low or high set brows and your facial expression, in theory measuring from the supraorbital rim would be most accurate, ofc if you have hooded eyes you have to pull back the skin so you can clearly see the bone

inconsistent, depends if you have low or high set brows and your facial expression, in theory measuring from the supraorbital rim would be most accurate, ofc if you have hooded eyes you have to pull back the skin so you can clearly see the bone
Bro if it looks really long it is a long mdiface if it is a it long it is ok even lackowski’s is longish

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 3043
important.. its a huge halo.

head should be so wide it mogs your hips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 3043
Yes and No

• Hmm...