Is gaming a healthy hobby or a waste of time and life ?

Deleted member 7814

Deleted member 7814

Iron
title.

with many studies regarding this subject . what is your opinion ?

It's good if you have nothing else to do, which is the case for most of us.

It's good if you have nothing else to do, which is the case for most of us.

lets say you could moneymaxx or iqmaxx or game ( enjoyment ) which one would you pick ?

waste of time if you are ignoring other more productive activities just to play games

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, penis3 and Danish_Retard
Just dont act in real life theorem, just miss out your youth in gaming theorem, just be a typical dumb soy gamer.

GUYS LISTEN

The bigest game that there is, is the life itselft, life. you have to win at life, as your genes are telling you, not in imaginary battles.

Gaming is only good for some time, not as addiction.

• +1
Reactions: JMax
Just dont act in real life theorem, just miss out your youth in gaming theorem, just be a typical dumb soy gamer.

GUYS LISTEN

The bigest game that there is, is the life itselft, life. you have to win at life, as your genes are telling you, not in imaginary battles.

Gaming is only good for some time, not as addiction.

how the fuk do you overcome addiction then

how the fuk do you overcome addiction then
U just need to switch something in your brain like instant, to me it was half year ago when i got blackpilled, i just questioned everything, including gaming, what it is? It is just code made up by some humans to make other humans buy this game and they will as a result will get money, on the other hand buyers get emotions, when you are playing, what are you doing? you are playing with emotions, taking imaginary risks, winning, loseing, it is just that there is no pain while playing, also you can only see game, and hear voices from it, you cant touch anyone in games, you cant hug npcs, it is just pointless, you just have to realise it that the gaming is pointless, it is not giving you anything except emotions and it is not giving you all emotions, it gives you maybe pride for couple of minutes, when you did hard thing in game, it may give you sense of acomplishment, but if you think aabout it, that is false too. What did you acomplished just buy killing npc in game? nothing, u are just tricking yourself to feel acomplishment and others are getting paid for it, it looks sad to me, when a loser tries to cope with games, becaause he is so loser that he cant acomplish anything in real life and has to get this sense from virtual world, which really does not exist.

good to ntmaxx tbh