Is Geomaxxing still effective in Eastern Europe for an average-slightly above-average white man in his late 20s - early 30s? Or has the ship sailed?

Kirby9784

Kirby9784

Iron
Hi everyone, I'm new here!

This is going to be a long post, so please stick with me here.

So, I have seen posts on here from a year or two ago about this topic, but now we're in 2024, and I plan to go to back Eastern Europe again later this year as a passport bro since I intend to find a wife there. Now, I lived in the part of Eastern Europe many now call Central Europe from 2021 to 2023, and I only went as far as southwestern Ukraine. However, I didn't get much time to experience the dating scene at the time as I was mainly in the EU. I also came across a few videos on YouTube, one of which was titled "It's Over for passport bros" by the YouTuber Thinking-Ape. In that video, he said that unlike 10-20 years ago, so many men, including U.S. Army soldiers stationed in these countries, are now off to find girls. As such, any man who wants to do so now is up against stiff competition from Army Chads & Rich guys. He then went on to talk about the effect of Globalisation, and how soon, there will not be a single spot on this Earth where I man can go to get a better woman than the one in his home country. After watching this video, his remarks sparked concern for me and got me wondering if this is true or not. Heck, not long after that, I came across a comment on a YouTube video from Conor Clyne that said and I quote:
I will say, though: I was in Gelendzhik in Summer 2021, on the Russian part of the Black Sea. And most of the hottest girls were with taller guys, and especially those who work out at least a little bit. And the guys typically had a handsome mug. So, maybe it's changing with the top of the top, the 9/10+. Of course, those guys also seemed to have $$$ and status, too. So its not like a broke handsome guy will win them over lol. It just seems they're becoming more like western girls who are 9/10+. Even if they're not exactly like them lol. Oh and by 9/10+ I mean by Eastern European standards. Even the 9's there would be a 10 in the West. Lets be real..

An Italian guy replied to this comment and mentioned that it's game over in Ukraine and, quite frankly, all of Eastern Europe and that men would be lucky to Geomaxx in Latin America or East Asia due to Social Media and American influence corrupting them, which indicated that Geomaxxing is over everywhere excpt maybe India, Africa and Southeast Asia... At the time, all of this made me even more anxious as I then began to wonder if it was over for ALL of Europe and possibly even Kazakhstan and Georgia. Maybe he did see an anomoly in Russia? I sure would hope so as them being Westernised would just be depressing.

Regardless, I dregged on after work and during one evening, I came across another video that was uploaded pretty soon afterwards called, Request - The Passport Apocalypse by YouTuber Martin Goldberg, and it did provide some good insight on the matter, and it seemed a bit more hopeful than Thinking-Ape's video on the matter.

Still, I can't help but shake off what Thinking-Ape said in his video 'cause it's something that I fear can't be ignored. Fact is that the passport bro movement has picked up steam over the last several years and went mainstream in 2021 to the point where you might as well repeat the old saying, "If the shoeshine boy is giving you stock tips, you know the economy is about to collapse.", which is a quote that Goldberg used in his video. The term "Geomaxxing" is not yet widely known, but for how long? I've inquired about this on Discord and to a lesser extent, real life when I talked to several people about it. Each of them were giving me mixed responses about geomaxxing, which has prompted me to look more into this on here as I figure there are some men who know a thing or two more about it compared to say, Reddit or any other site for that matter. I have a knack for craving more knowledge regardless of the topic. :)

Now, I know that Eastern European countries aren't what they were 15 years ago or so, and I've already mentioned that I got some mixed responses from both older and younger men that I spoke with in person and online, with the responses varying from saying that the women being just as demanding as Western women to saying that the women still have lower standards than Western women. Some say Americans have an edge over Westerners, while others say differently.

A couple of guys online were telling me that the deteriorating relations between men & women, COVID, and lastly, the war in Ukraine killed Geomaxxing in all of Europe, but others say that young average 5-6/10 men like myself still have a shot at the moment? After feeling bit confused due to the mixed responses, I have now come here since it appears that the passport bro topic has been brought up a lot here.

Before I go any further, I have to admit that I sincerely regret remaining in America for so long, moving from one state to another seven years ago, instead of venturing abroad when I had the chance. I was a blithering fool! I furthermore want to make it even clearer to you all here that I don't intend on remaining average-looking for life, and if I can work my way up to being a 7/10 from being the 5-6/10, that I am now after getting leaner, that'd be great. That's why I made an account on this website in the first place. This just happens to be my first post because I got to get this out of my head while it's there. On top of this, I'm not going overseas merely for the sake of dating around and scoring. My primary goal when it comes to dating overseas is finding a wife that I can start a family with and sort of shape into being more trad as time goes on.

With all that said, l still would like to know if it's still at all probable (as anything is possible) for an average-looking white man who takes care of himself overall (i.e. has proper dieting, grooming, and is lean instead of fat, and has good fashion sense) and has stable middle-class American income to "Geomaxx" in the Former Soviet Union aka Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, and Russia and get a really attractive (7-8/10) woman there? Or have I missed the boat to be a Geomaxxing Passport Bro?

I've gotten mixed responses here on Reddit, Discord, and elsewhere about whether or not I've missed the boat to Geomaxx in Eastern Europe, specifically the Former USSR and Yugoslavia. I am at a loss of what to do, for if I have missed the boat to Geomaxx in Moldova, Serbia, Ukraine, Belarus, Bosnia or Russia, then I will just throw my arms in the air and simply die alone because I've invested a whopping decade of my life saving up money and improving my social skills in order to go abroad and get a beautiful 7-8/10 wife in one of these countries. However, if that has passed because of the U.S. domestic and international political turmoil having a trickle-down effect on my personal life, then I will sadly have nothing to look forward to beyond obviously looksmaxxing for the sake of being in better health and having a good career, which is sad since I am a Traditionalist and being Traditional means starting a family. Although as weird as this is going to sound to you all, I am a martyr for pretty much all my beliefs and causes, and that includes my standards for women (at least in the looks department, anyway).

Beyond the Slavic part of Eastern Europe, I'm also curious of where exactly I can geomaxx when I go overseas to Europe next month and for the rest of the year. Kazakhstan has a large Russian minority population, but I do wonder if the 7-9/10 women there are Westernised and, as such, have Western standards for men's beauty. I'm even worried about Russia, given what one guy wrote about the women in the southern part of the country as quoted above in this post.

I'm planning to rendezvous with a couple of friends of mine in Ukraine and acquring a residency permit soon, but now I'm honestly uncertain about that, given what several people online here on Dicord, Reddit, YouTube and what a few guys from the Middle East, India and Italy I met in Lviv told me. If anyone knows if the Central and Eastern parts of Ukraine aren't Westernised and the attractive women are still viable/accessible for Geomaxxers, please let me know ASAP as that'd be extremely helpful!

Belarus and Moldova are options if they aren't goners yet. I'm not knowledgeable on the Passport Bro locations like other men are, but I know for damn certain that the EU is lost except for Latvia & North Macedonia, I guess...

One of my IRL friends mentioned Serbia, Bosnia, and North Macedonia. Now, I could go there, but Idk how successful I'd be as a 6/10 White American man. Same goes for any of the aforementioned countries in Europe I just listed here, for that matter.

I have long wanted to post this here and waited a MONTH to do so since it took that long to get verified. I normally am not on the internet much anyway since I work a fulltime job as a social media moderator. Sorry for how long this post is, but I did warn you all in the beginning. XD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: magazanis, FutureSlayer, watah and 1 other person
Bitches are only gonna like you for passport/money if thats what you’re into

Geomaxxing to latin america is just asking to be killed

Head to central europe/balkans if you want, or try the baltics

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, enchanted_elixir, watah and 3 others
Step 1 : Learn Russian

Yes green card halo is still real and yes their standards have gone up because of tiktok but it still doesnt outweigh your big american eagle purchasing power

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and sportsmogger
Figured that Latin America was a no-go... But hey, as long as Geomaxxing is still viable in Eastern Europe e.g. Ukraine, Belarus, and Moldova, then I'm good.

Moldova especially since I plan to Geomaxx there and in both Central and Eastern Ukraine if the women there aren't Westernised yet.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and sportsmogger

Yes green card halo is still learn and yes their standards have gone up because of tiktok but it still doesnt outweigh your big american eagle purchasing power
Couldnt he try like the Baltics for example? Sorta like Russia but untapped and havent heard anyone try geomaxxing there, is it cause theyre too developed or?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air

Yes green card halo is still learn and yes their standards have gone up because of tiktok but it still doesnt outweigh your big american eagle purchasing power
TikTok? Oh, that's Gen Z's favorite app lol!

I just hope their standards aren't at the same level as Western European and American women's standards yet. I'm a Millennial, so I tend to go for women who are at or above 27 years old since they're closer to my age.

Couldnt he try like the Baltics for example? Sorta like Russia but untapped and havent heard anyone try geomaxxing there, is it cause theyre too developed or?
One of my IRL life friends mentioned Latvia as a good option. He told me that if I want a 7-8/10 white woman with dark hair, and blue eyes, then I ought to go there over Ukraine.

Although AI-generated, my ideal is a woman who looks almost like this woman. 👇

Attachments

• Leoflead (1).jpg
    Leoflead (1).jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, NZb6Air and sportsmogger
It's too high difficulty

My IRL friends all told me that Estonia is a mini-Finland while Latvia is pretty much all that's left. Only one country in the Baltics that's remotely good quality and low difficulty isn't enough for me to go to that region unless I end up rendezvousing with a friend or two.

• +1
One of my IRL life friends mentioned Latvia as a good option. He told me that if I want a 7-8/10 white woman with dark hair, and blue eyes, then I ought to go there over Ukraine.

It is but too high difficulty maybe due to the amount of Feminism and Atheism over there, their standards must be hell

Isnt ukraine a literal warzone? You could try Belarus or Moldova too

• +1
Is Poland still a hotspot for geomaxxing?

@ElTruecel told me abt Poland and how its crazy for geomaxxing especially latinos
I lived in Poland for three years, and it's become the equivalent of another U.S. State to the point where it's become a parody. I call it Polarado or Polafornia since it's so similar now. I went to an American-themed restaurant in a small village in the Polish Deep South, and that says a lot.

The only parts of Poland that I can think of to Geomaxx would be in the Mountains of the Deep South of Bialystok, which is near Belarus, but again, Idk for sure, which is why I made this post in the first place. :confused:

• +1
Is Poland still a hotspot for geomaxxing?

@ElTruecel told me abt Poland and how its crazy for geomaxxing especially latinos
If you're tall white christian maybe Poland is good :feelskek:

Dark hair, blue eyes, olive skin, this isn't lord of the rings buddy :feelskek: be realistic, you're not gonna find this type in the balkans btw

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I lived in Poland for three years, and it's become the equivalent of another U.S. State to the point where it's become a parody. I call it Polarado or Polafornia since it's so similar now. I went to an American-themed restaurant in a small village in the Polish Deep South, and that says a lot.

The only parts of Poland that I can think of to Geomaxx would be in the Mountains of the Deep South of Bialystok, which is near Belarus, but again, Idk for sure, which is why I made this post in the first place. :confused:
Yeah ive had polish friends online and most of them are super into american culture/practices

• +1
It is but too high difficulty maybe due to the amount of Feminism and Atheism over there, their standards must be hell

Isnt ukraine a literal warzone? You could try Belarus or Moldova too
Eastern Ukraine is for sure a warzone, but Central Ukraine isn't. It does get bombed every now and then, though. Western Ukraine is the most fortified region of the country and not at all a warzone, but it has a history of being more Western due to being part of Poland for centuries, and just before WWII, on top of the many young Polish and Slovak people going to that region to party and spend their money cheaply.

I mean, I can maybe opt for Chernivsti, but honestly, when I was there in West Ukraine, the women were pretty mid. The stereotype of them being the most beautiful women in Europe is not a reality, and most of my friends who went there agreed with me. Only Central and Eastern Ukraine are where the more beautiful ones are, and they're more Russian-mixed.

I'd go to Russia, despite what that one guy said on YouTube about the women since I try to remain hopeful that it's not lost yet, but it's also hard to get in as an American since I need a visa just to travel there.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and NZb6Air
If you're tall white christian maybe Poland is good :feelskek:

Dark hair, blue eyes, olive skin, this isn't lord of the rings buddy :feelskek: be realistic, you're not gonna find this type in the balkans btw
Well, first off, I want to go to Moldova, Belarus, Ukraine, Slovakia and Russia first before I venture into the Balkans. Also, I don't want a woman with olive skin, so that pic was a bad example of what I'm looking fore. I strongly prefer women with more pale skin, so ere's a better example of what my ideal is. 😅👇

Attachments

• Veronika (1).jpg
    Veronika (1).jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and NZb6Air
In my opinion brazil is one of the best places to geomax, lots of gl girls with most men being ltn-

TikTok? Oh, that's Gen Z's favorite app lol!

I just hope their standards aren't at the same level as Western European and American women's standards yet. I'm a Millennial, so I tend to go for women who are at or above 27 years old since they're closer to my age.
Not far of from wester women when it comes to standards :forcedsmile:

Are the women in Moldova and Central Ukraine still good? What about Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Russia?
I'd imagine they are all still good looking except Kazakhstan bit they all have high standards if they know you're American and since it seems like geo maxx is you're only option to get a wife they are most likely going to use you :forcedsmile:

yea but only for ONS if you larp richness.
VERY bad quality for ltrs, chinks still fog in this regard

Im from the US and geomaxing in Poland rn. Women are going to be the same anywhere, but EE has significantly more options. Hanging out with and talking to white stacies is a dream in the US, but its an actual reality in Poland. You still have to outclass slavic men in every aspect tho.

I'll just say that I have never seen a couple where the foid is more attractive than the guy. Think of that what you will.

I'll just say that I have never seen a couple where the foid is more attractive than the guy. Think of that what you will.
In my experience in the Czech Republic, it's usually the guy who's more attractive than the girl. In Ukraine, it's sometimes the opposite.

Im from the US and geomaxing in Poland rn. Women are going to be the same anywhere, but EE has significantly more options. Hanging out with and talking to white stacies is a dream in the US, but its an actual reality in Poland. You still have to outclass slavic men in every aspect tho.
Alrighty, well, I've lived in Poland for three years with little in the way of meaningful progress. Then again, I spent most of my time in Krakow and Rzeszow, where there are a lot of U.S. Army Chads and Tyrones stationed there. Maybe Bialystok and Przemysl are still decent places, but if I had to Geomaxx in Poland, it'd have to be in the deep south near the mountains. Especially since that's literally where the Polish Bible Belt is, and that's mainly held by the Poles who are over 30 years old, from my experience. When I was there, I was looking for a trad wife in her 20s, only to find out that I missed that boat by 20 years.

However, maybe you can tell me where the best Geomaxxing locations are in Poland? Are you going off the beaten path? I'd like to know as it'd help me A LOT! 😊

I know that Warsaw, Katowice, Wroclaw, and Krakow and the Woke City of Gdansk are not good places to meet a future wife, that's for DAMN sure! 😔