Is getting a rhinoplasty surgery for the first surgery a good idea?

ThomasJefferson

ThomasJefferson

Iron
I think my nose is my biggest falio than I plan on getting my cheekbone area done, other than that my other features are good I think they could be enhance but I may be happy with just getting my nose and my cheekbones done than probably fillers for jaw. But is getting rhinoplasty as the first surgery a good idea if I dont want to mess with my future surgery harmony?

i am recovering from one right now and it improved me quite a lot

• +1
Reactions: ThomasJefferson
If you don't need bimax go for it.

• +1
Reactions: anticel, ItsOver999 and ThomasJefferson
i am recovering from one right now and it improved me quite a lot
That's good to hear, I think I have a hard time picking what is the right look, like I have BDD on my face but what I do know is the my nose is a falio because it makes me seem jewish. But I dont how to change it while having a good harmony I think I will buy wheatwaffles, qqves, and JCCatalyst face rating to help me out on picking the right nose surgery. Did you have any of similar concerns?

If you don't need bimax go for it.
No, I dont think so, I just had the idea that the nose is one of the least important features for man and that usually jaw could fix a bad nose but a nose is important for harmony in the facial area and messing with early on may be a bad idea, thanks for reply though

I think my nose is my biggest falio than I plan on getting my cheekbone area done, other than that my other features are good I think they could be enhance but I may be happy with just getting my nose and my cheekbones done than probably fillers for jaw. But is getting rhinoplasty as the first surgery a good idea if I dont want to mess with my future surgery harmony?
There's no point in asking without a photo. Sure, you can say your nose is your biggest failo, but for 99% of men, it just isn't, so I'd say get additive things like osteotomy/implants before getting something subtractive, like rhino.

• +1
Reactions: ThomasJefferson
There's no point in asking without a photo. Sure, you can say your nose is your biggest failo, but for 99% of men, it just isn't, so I'd say get additive things like osteotomy/implants before getting something subtractive, like rhino.
That's true, the reason I asked that question was in general if getting a nose job before other surgery like implants or possible implants would mess up the harmony of the face if I planned other surgery afterwards. I also was thinking rhinoplasty seems like one of the cheaper ones and lots of more surgeon and the added benefit that it doesnt matter how lean i am right now. I do think its one of my bad feature because I have received insults about it being called a witch nose (lol). Also other people have said I have looked jewish because of my nose. It's the craziest nose but I think it affects my looks the most. Maybe beside my cheekbones which I will now consider getting done first. Also thank you for your reply

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486