Is getting a virgin girlfriend overrated or am I worried over nothing?

Pale God

Pale God

Gold
I mean the difference between a pretty girl with a high body count (10-50) and a pretty girl who is still a virgin or has a low body count (1-3, maybe 5) is probably really significant. The ideal would be an attractive girl who is a virgin but that is probably unattainable unless you join some religious organization and find a partner there.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, WhiteGoodman, ubicuse and 2 others
Or unless your young and date someone from ur HS.

Virgin jb gf is chadlite/chadlite+ only

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, greywind, LegitUser and 4 others
virgin is ideal

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Matthias8272
Or unless your young and date someone from ur HS.

Virgin jb gf is chadlite/chadlite+ only
I had one but she dumped/ghosted me after 6 months because I insulted her. I feel like it wouldn't have lasted years anyway because I didn't know about psychology and acted needy sometimes especially after being ghosted since there weren't any other really attractive girls who wanted to date me and because I wanted to stay loyal. She planned on getting back together with me her female friend told me but because I lost patience and made some dumb insult again it didn't happen and after graduation from highschool she had a new boyfriend.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock
A man's happiness entirely derives from how good of a girl he can get. Don't let copers ever tell you otherwise.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, theonewhocantascend and bloomercel
A man's happiness entirely derives from how good of a girl he can get. Don't let copers ever tell you otherwise.
Getting a Virgin girl after Teenage is Hard

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, bloomercel and romanstock
I had one but she dumped/ghosted me after 6 months because I insulted her. I feel like it wouldn't have lasted years anyway because I didn't know about psychology and acted needy sometimes especially after being ghosted since there weren't any other really attractive girls who wanted to date me and because I wanted to stay loyal.
Bitch ahh

overrated AS FUCK, don't aim for a virgin after 20, they think they are some sort of a saints when they are just fucking whores. I dated a virgin girl one time and learned the lesson, never again

Virgin is ideal but 1-2 bodycount is ok
Most women in their mid 20s probably have had more sex partners than that. I doubt I'll be able to get girls 10 years younger than me once I am done with looksmaxxing in like 3 years and I'm 30.

Maybe overseas or if I get lucky somehow and I'm jacked by then which I plan on becoming.

Most women in their mid 20s probably have had more sex partners than that. I doubt I'll be able to get girls 10 years younger than me once I am done with looksmaxxing in like 3 years and I'm 30.
Yea I am aware of that but for me personally I would rather die alone than go higher than that because the thought of a lover having had sex with other men is disgusting to me

• +1
Reactions: jacky hanma
Yea I am aware of that but for me personally I would rather die alone than go higher than that because the thought of a lover having had sex with other men is disgusting to me
It's impossible to know how high a woman's body count actually is if you ask me. I mean you can take a guess by the way she behaves and what she looks like but even the ones who look like they wouldn't probably have one that is higher than you assume.

I feel like 18/19 year old girls could still have a low body count but even that isn't guaranteed.

You're delusional if you think you're ever going to secure one. Most girls already got railed when they hit 15.

overrated AS FUCK, don't aim for a virgin after 20, they think they are some sort of a saints when they are just fucking whores. I dated a virgin girl one time and learned the lesson, never again
Your the virgin girl bro

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
You're delusional if you think you're ever going to secure one. Most girls already got railed when they hit 15.
Bro lives in the United States of Brazzers

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
It's impossible to know how high a woman's body count actually is if you ask me. I mean you can take a guess by the way she behaves and what she looks like but even the ones who look like they wouldn't probably have one that is higher than you assume.

I feel like 18/19 year old girls could still have a low body count but even that isn't guaranteed.
I can understand the reasoning but I feel like age and behaviour can clock it fairly accurately, also information from other people can also do wonders

Bro lives in the United States of Brazzers
I think he saying the truth. Most of them probably lose theirs at 14/15 if a guy they find attractive is at their school or social circle and he is attracted to them aswell.

ur only saying that cause ur a 34 year old virgin

a 34 year old poorcel would say the same about money

Real ones know happiness doesn't come from sex. It comes from mogging. :blackpill::feelshah:

Its overrated
She already fell in love and had a boyfriend, might even be a chronic attention seeker who hoes rather than whores around
I mean the difference between a pretty girl with a high body count (10-50) and a pretty girl who is still a virgin or has a low body count (1-3, maybe 5) is probably really significant. The ideal would be an attractive girl who is a virgin but that is probably unattainable unless you join some religious organization and find a partner there.

Its overrated
She already fell in love and had a boyfriend, might even be a chronic attention seeker who hoes rather than whores around
I get what you mean but don’t they both mean the same thing?

Hoe: attention
Whore: bodies
Nah, I‘m pretty sure they both describe a woman who has a lot of sex.

Attention whore would make more sense instead of using hoe.

Hoe just doesn’t sound as harsh and some Blacks use it like they use the word bitch without it being an insult.

Its possible not every girl is a whore.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Nah, I‘m pretty sure they both describe a woman who has a lot of sex.

Attention whore would make more sense instead of using hoe.

Hoe just doesn’t sound as harsh and some Blacks use it like they use the word bitch without it being an insult.
Incorrect

I can understand the reasoning but I feel like age and behaviour can clock it fairly accurately, also information from other people can also do wonders
You can probably only ask other people in rare cases or they won’t know. A smart women could easily hide the fact she has a high body count. Maybe not but I think it wouldn’t be that hard unless you have a low IQ. Maybe only low IQ women have a high body count but I also can’t confirm that.

• +1
Reactions: Hess
You can probably only ask other people in rare cases or they won’t know. A smart women could easily hide the fact she has a high body count. Maybe not but I think it wouldn’t be that hard unless you have a low IQ. Maybe only low IQ women have a high body count but I also can’t confirm that.
Eh it really depends on the scenario then, I mean high IQ could also mean better impulse control and less likely to go for random sex/hook ups or pursue relationships doomed to fail