Is getting bimax with rhinoplasty at the same time a bad idea?

H

haus33

Iron
There are several popular surgeons on here who do this - DJS + rhinoplasty all in one surgery. But I have seen results from jaw surgery only where it appears that the nose looks a lot less protruded with the jaw moved forward making rhino unnecessary - assuming those pictures aren't just because of swelling. Also rhinoplasty is a very precise surgery so I worry the surgeon may be going in blind as to what would suit the post jaw surgery face. It is tempting to get both done with at once but seems like it may be a bad idea. Thoughts?

Rhinoplasty is only worth on ethnics , augment ching chong radix or thinning nigger nose, it's retarded on whites, but yes can be performed in the same surgery

If you're really not confident about the team performing then get bimax and then get rhino later after recovery

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and haus33
The real problem is finding a surgeon who is good at both rhinoplasty & bimax. Usually surgeons are only highly skilled at one or the other.

If you can find a surgeon who can do both well or another strategy is to get two surgeons to work together. For single surgeon who can do both look at the work of Steinbacher (USA) and Raffaini (Italy) and see if you like it.

There is nothing wrong with doing them together may even be an advantage if the above considerations are covered.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Giorgio and haus33
The real problem is finding a surgeon who is good at both rhinoplasty & bimax. Usually surgeons are only highly skilled at one or the other.

If you can find a surgeon who can do both well or another strategy is to get two surgeons to work together. For single surgeon who can do both look at the work of Steinbacher (USA) and Raffaini (Italy) and see if you like it.

There is nothing wrong with doing them together may even be an advantage if the above considerations are covered.
Doesn't Marrianetti perform all the rhinoplasties with bimax at Orthognatica Roma?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I've seen some accounts of people saying jaw surgery widened their nasal base or made their nostrils flare . I'm probably going to just do bimax first and re-evaluate my nose afterwards . Don't want to risk having to get rhino all over again if I don't like the results from doing both at once