Is getting lean harmful at 15? (Guys please GTFIH 🙏)

CelestialCypriot

CelestialCypriot

Iron
I always hear that going on a calorie deficit at a younger age can detrimentally affect ones overall growth, however wouldn’t eating nutrient foods (unprocessed) and eating less be more beneficial than harmful (becoming lean, rather than staying at 18-20% body-fat with a face of fat and bloat). Also, this would be paired with cardio and weight training.
So the question is… Do i get lean and get a better face/body or prioritise eating more food (sounds like fat fuck cope) for bone mass and growth? Im currently a Mid MTN with face fat and bloat, so i reckon getting lean would ascend me a bit (the only reasonable way to “ascend”).
Any person I know who went on a “bulk” (they would eat anything, as long as it was high calorie and low volume), just became a fat-bloated fuck with a bit more muscle in the gym, gynecomastia and acne. Yes in theory, i could just eat more food that is unprocessed and nutrient dense, but im 15, unable to get my own ingredients lmao. Therefore, i would personally go for eating less ( anything i eat must be nutritious), exercising more and avoiding any looksmin crap. Ultimately, I am posting this thread, as you guys probably know the best decisions i could make as a 15 year old, instead of me doing the wrong thing and fucking myself over in the long run. Criticise, suggest, advise. Just help me guys please. Thanks.

Too much text. Just get to around 12% bf thats the most healthy

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing
if you do it like a retard then yes. but if you have a bit less processed shit and get to 10-15% bf then no.

I always hear that going on a calorie deficit at a younger age can detrimentally affect ones overall growth, however wouldn’t eating nutrient foods (unprocessed) and eating less be more beneficial than harmful (becoming lean, rather than staying at 18-20% body-fat with a face of fat and bloat). Also, this would be paired with cardio and weight training.
So the question is… Do i get lean and get a better face/body or prioritise eating more food (sounds like fat fuck cope) for bone mass and growth? Im currently a Mid MTN with face fat and bloat, so i reckon getting lean would ascend me a bit (the only reasonable way to “ascend”).
Any person I know who went on a “bulk” (they would eat anything, as long as it was high calorie and low volume), just became a fat-bloated fuck with a bit more muscle in the gym, gynecomastia and acne. Yes in theory, i could just eat more food that is unprocessed and nutrient dense, but im 15, unable to get my own ingredients lmao. Therefore, i would personally go for eating less ( anything i eat must be nutritious), exercising more and avoiding any looksmin crap. Ultimately, I am posting this thread, as you guys probably know the best decisions i could make as a 15 year old, instead of me doing the wrong thing and fucking myself over in the long run. Criticise, suggest, advise. Just help me guys please. Thanks.
18-20% Bodyfat is fine

Go on a calorie deficit unless your short ( Slight Calorie surplus is good for growth)

Keep eating heaalthy

just eat above your maintenance. Going in deficit will 100% deter your growth

unless your going for a really low bf like sub 10% you will be fine
and keep your deficit 300-500 below maintenance

Only when u are eating about a thousand calories or less and/or are below 10% bodyfat for males.

I hate it when org users get pubescent teens to go on a diet when thats fucking your hormones and height

Jaw is law Saar.
Looks over books Saar.
Conclusion is get lean for bone show Saar.

Why isn't every 15 year old here ON aromasin?!!!
YOUR GROWTH PLATES ARENT PROBABLY FUSED SO GTFO AN AROMATASE INHIBITOR

Why isn't every 15 year old here ON aromasin?!!!
YOUR GROWTH PLATES ARENT PROBABLY FUSED SO GTFO AN AROMATASE INHIBITOR

Won’t it fuck up your skin and health? I know from body build forum skin goes to shit when they nuke estrogen, supposedly it protects skin from androgens somehow,

Also I read estrogen has protective effective on bone so while yes it closes plates if you nuke aromatase without increasing growth hormone/testosterone I assume it might have opposite effect cause it increases bone resorption, this why menopausal women often get problems with their bones super rapidly

Last edited:
Won’t it fuck up your skin and health? I know from body build forum skin goes to shit when they nuke estrogen, supposedly it protects skin from androgens somehow,

Also I read estrogen has protective effective on bone so while yes it closes plates if you nuke aromatase without increasing growth hormone/testosterone I assume it might have opposite effect cause it increases bone resorption, this why menopausal women often get problems with their bones super rapidly
Maybe but you are not in the age bracket of a menopausal women.
Still by reducing estrogen levels, the rate of bone maturation slows down and the delay of the fusion of the growth plates allows for more height gain.
I mean there are literally studies that proof that shit, I wish I was in puberty again.

• +1
Reactions: boykoborisov
Maybe but you are not in the age bracket of a menopausal women.
Still by reducing estrogen levels, the rate of bone maturation slows down and the delay of the fusion of the growth plates allows for more height gain.
I mean there are literally studies that proof that shit, I wish I was in puberty again.

Ok, makes sense tbf, what about the stuff about skin, is that part also cap?