Is getting mad easily a sign of Low Testosterone?

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
Is this true? Lets say someone makes a joke or disrespects me and I get mad and want to fight does that mean I have low testosterone??

High Estrogen = Aggressive
High Estrogen = Low T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
Low dopamine for sure

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman, Mediocre Normalfag and Deleted member 3299
Is this true? Lets say someone makes a joke or disrespects me and I get mad and want to fight does that mean I have low testosterone??

High Estrogen = Aggressive
High Estrogen = Low T
yes bro i am super aggressive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
indeed brother, I knew it

I will start injecting 600mg of testosterone very soon
Wanting to beat the fuck out of niggas is high T

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta and Deleted member 3299
I think most people with the highest T levels handle things calmly unless they’re actually threatened or blatantly disrespected

Most people who make every situation some life or death scenario when they’re called a small name or get told a joke to - are more likely to have some type of catastrophic anxiety and have women-like hormone levels.

starting cat fights over some petty jokes..just think about it

what kind of real men do that?

• +1
Reactions: Detective, toolateforme, Ogmanman and 3 others
the strong and silent type is a thing because it's the epitome of masculinity. constantly talking is a sign of either insecurity and/or low T. look at high T athletes, serial killers, and so forth. all soft spoken or don't use many words

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman, Averagecel, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
maybe more to do with higher E tbh.

i know some insecure ppl IRL and they get VERY butthurt when they’re picked on/made fun of.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Wanting to beat the fuck out of niggas is high T
this is very confusing

too many mixed answers from all over the internet

i thought this too but I guess wanting to fight = high estrogen

maybe I am paranoid because I always think people are talking shit about me even though they are legit saying nothing bad

i will try to stay calm from now on

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Blackout.xl
the strong and silent type is a thing because it's the epitome of masculinity. constantly talking is a sign of either insecurity and/or low T. look at high T athletes, serial killers, and so forth. all soft spoken or don't use many words
the most dangerous person in the room is the quietest (and the one who observes).

being emotional= showing weakness

they do not need to prove anything to anyone which makes them not act out and act like “alphas”. it’s very easy to read and pick apart people when they’re loud and obnoxious

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Ogmanman, Averagecel and 2 others
the most dangerous person in the room is the quietest (and the one who observes).

they do not need to prove anything to anyone which makes them not act out and act like “alphas”. it’s very easy to read and pick apart people when they’re loud and obnoxious
You’re a dark triad badboy who’s quiet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
You’re a dark triad badboy who’s quiet
and you’re probably one who is soft and quiet. i know you wanna be darker and not as nice.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl

INCEL WITH A KEYBOARD

this runs counter to loud jock theory usually brooding types are aspie and low status

Steroid cycles make me feel very aggressive and like I can kill people easily, but I'm also always in a good mood so I never start fights or get upset

I would say if anything tall height and large size makes you calm and happy, where as short/average height and small frame makes you aggressivre and super serious to avoid looking like a weak target

Could be tbh I think it is

jfl at the state of psl and this forum. not one reference to 1 medical study. its just 'i think this or i feel' - devoid of any critical analysis or research

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: draco, Deleted member 2587 and AscendenceImminent

Bro you can speak up in a room without being emotional. That’s dangerous
jfl at the state of psl and this forum. not one reference to 1 medical study. its just 'i think this or i feel' - devoid of any critical analysis or research
I FEEL like you are correct.