Is getting married in today's time a scam when you know about the blackpill ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
What's the point of getting married if your wife will cheat you anyway
Or your wife literally having 0 attraction towards you not because you are not attractive but just coz she has fucked so many guys she literally feels no attraction anymore
Imo the best way is to have a gf and lowkey have hookups whenever you feel like
True love is sadly given by parents and not by these modern day whores
Marriage is literally something that we shouldn't pursue coz everyone is doing it

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Majkal, john2 and 7 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pumpeduppecs, 5.5psl and pneumocystosis
having 4 wives + a few gfs + hookups
is ideal

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Lmao, ROTTING and 6 others
if your soon to be wife isn't a 17 year old village refugee with blue eyes then don't do it

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf, Lmao, bugeye and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 22924 and pneumocystosis
there isn't really much of a downside to marriage tbh, people who say muh they will take half your money, are idiots cause there are tons of ways around that, the biggest downside is the loss of attraction, but if she is virgin apart from you fucking her, then might aswell marry her and have kids with her

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
so true, I'll date, but i dont think I can ever trust a girl enough to marry after my first breakup. I can never allow myself to fall in love and be that vulnerable again tbh.

• +1
not even

u won't achieve much with this mentality ngl
I mean I don't have this sort of mentality I just worte it to make the post sound reasonable but it's kinda true
I feel 0 trust with these modern day white whores who will get choked by bbc's and curries tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Majkal, Deleted member 27472, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
Muslim marriage or death

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, pneumocystosis and 5.5psl
> getting married
> average guy cant even get a girlfriend

jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john2 and pneumocystosis
NO WOMAN WILL TRULY LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU AREN'T CHAD.

NEVER SETTLE.

BREAK HEARTS AND MOVE ON.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 26774 and 6 others
I mean I don't have this sort of mentality I just worte it to make the post sound reasonable but it's kinda true
I feel 0 trust with these modern day white whores who will get choked by bbc's and curries tho

i mean one thing is the blackpill fantasy and our forum delusions

another is real life

sure, there are a lot of unhappy marriages... a lot of whores fucking around, men cheating as well, catastrophes, zero love yada yada

but don't think for a second that being in an ACTUAL monogamous relation where your wife genuinely wants to fuck you is some sort of mythical constellation that's totally unheard of (let's be real for a second)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19957, madcap88, Deleted member 27066 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Majkal and pneumocystosis
yes it is a scam.

• +1
Marriage only works if you are truly religious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 19957, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
i mean one thing is the blackpill fantasy and our forum delusions

another is real life

sure, there are a lot of unhappy marriages... a lot of whores fucking around, men cheating as well, catastrophes, zero love yada yada

but don't think for a second that being in an ACTUAL monogamous relation where your wife genuinely wants to fuck you is some sort of mythical constellation that's totally unheard of (let's be real for a second)
you laugh at parental love but belive in wife love. just kys

• +1
Men don't benefit from marriage, only women do

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis, 5.5psl and Deleted member 27066
my opinion is that cheating has nothing to do with looks unless u are below average or have a subpar dick.
cheating has way more to do with the dynamics of the relationship, especially how she views u, for example if u can set an example for her and make her see u as a god in her own eyes, not even prime chico lacowski would take her from you, and people on this forum are not ready for this conversation
i hold these beliefs cus i'm from EE and things are a bit different from general west and America

• +1
you laugh at parental love but belive in wife love. just kys

i laugh at the notion that all parents are supposed to love you

same as i laugh at the notion that all wives are supposed to love you

its not fucking binary

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 27066
i laugh at the notion that all parents are supposed to love you

same as i laugh at the notion that all wives are supposed to love you

its not fucking binary
monogamy ain´t real

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, 5.5psl and Deleted member 22623
also whos fucking alt are u
Nobody. I'm nobody. I'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo. I'm a boxcar and a jug of wine . . . and a straight razor if you get too close to me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
NO WOMAN WILL TRULY LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU AREN'T CHAD.

NEVER SETTLE.

BREAK HEARTS AND MOVE ON.
If a women is religious she will not cheat on you marriages in the islam almost always work because they are not westernized and still have strong morals in the west is everything broken because people are not religious anymore most old people stayed together 2 generations ago because they where still religious
2737804C 01DE 43E3 87CA FA0A8B2209B8

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: ThousandCuts, pneumocystosis, Deleted member 24789 and 2 others
Nobody. I'm nobody. I'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo. I'm a boxcar and a jug of wine . . . and a straight razor if you get too close to me.

mansons me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and 5.5psl
If a women is religious she will not cheat on you marriages in the islam almost always work because they are not westernized and still have strong morals in the west is everything broken because people are not religious anymore most old people stayed together 2 generations ago because they where still religious
View attachment 2136308
they work because they get stoned for cheating, and some still cheat anyways JFL.

• +1
Reactions: john2
they work because they get stoned for cheating, and some still cheat anyways JFL.
Imo they don't i can't even imagine a women with moral values and religious getting fucked by some other men but her husband

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Majkal, Deleted member 22924, Deleted member 27066 and 1 other person
Also because people don’t get married anymore and dont get kids in europe they will just import people from the 3 world who are mostly muslim so the problem will solve it self in 3 generations Europe will be mostly islamic we right now just live in a special spot

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 26774, Deleted member 19957, pneumocystosis and 2 others
Imo they don't i can't even imagine a women with moral values and religious getting fucked by some other men but her husband
you can´t imagine it doesnt´t mean it does not happen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Marriage is a meme in the west because society here isn't geared towards tradition anymore. And with things like hookup apps its easier than ever to cheat.

The western governments don't give a shit because they profit off of divorce. You have to pay capital gains taxes on assets which are transferred, and not to mention other taxes they take off of child support payments. Overall, governments want wealth to be transferred from men to women, because women are the main spenders/consumers in the economy. More money spent = more money goes to the government through VAT etc.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and 5.5psl
but then its not real love. So monogamy must be forced by State, so I´m right.
Yes love is also not a real thing itd just a feeling like anger and happiness

• +1
But there is a problem bro

Western fashion, social networks have increased mass hypergamy, whether in a Muslim, an atheist or a Christian

everyone is touched tbh, women have never been so difficult as today and even if you are a good pious, she can refuse you because you are not a chad muslim jfl

by the way only chad muslims and andrew tates muslims marry 4 wives

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 22924
but then its not real love. So monogamy must be forced by State, so I´m right.
Getting maried and getting childeren is more a moral obligation to society what people lost in the last 2 generations my grand father worked in a mine and made enough money for his 9 children in 2020 you need a college degree and your wife has to work to have enough money for 3 kids the economic state has allot to do with it too

• +1
Getting maried and getting childeren is more a moral obligation to society what people lost in the last 2 generations my grand father worked in a mine and made enough money for his 9 children in 2020 you need a college degree and your wife has to work to have enough money for 3 kids the economic state has allot to do with it too
NIHILISM ONLY OPTION IN 2023

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 22924
yes if you wanna have children

remember that if you had 4+ children in this life you’ve completed your mission.

just cheat on her back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and 5.5psl