Is getting Masters degree worth it?

U

UglyShortGuy

Banned
I’ll be making a 110k starting salary if I get my masters degree

I have no debt from my bachelors because I started off at a community college and parents paid the rest. I’ll pay for my masters myself once I save up enough

It's worthless as an UglyShortGuy

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
fuck you stupid fucking NP fuck your autonomy you think you replace doctors. at least PA have real education NP you take shit online classes fuck you die bitch @Warlow fuck this kid up

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
It depends on the field. Math and Science, yes. Unless is a soft science like Psychology.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
fuck you stupid fucking NP fuck your autonomy you think you replace doctors. at least PA have real education NP you take shit online classes fuck you die bitch @Warlow fuck this kid up

What the fuck are you talking about you fucking faggot?

Nurse practitioners are just as good as doctors u retard

wtf bro r u an MD or smth?

Cope son

Nurse Practioners are better than doctors

Nurse practitioner
GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID FUCK I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN WITH YOUR PATIENT KILLING DEGREE MILL I WILL ORDER YOU AND YOUR LITTLE NURSE AROUND LIKE DOGS WHEN I BECOME DOCTOR

no masters for your height, just rope and reroll your class