Is getting STROMA procedure and giving yourself heterochromia a hack to increase strikingness/halos and a modelling career?

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
I'm thinking of going to an unethical/shady surgeon and giving myself heterochromia so I can model and fuck more foids based on "OMG i wanna tell everybody i got ravaged by a 6'5 mid-high changlite prettyboy with 22" bidelt, one blue and one green eye whos also a model"

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
I'm thinking of going to an unethical/shady surgeon and giving myself heterochromia so I can model and fuck more foids based on "OMG i wanna tell everybody i got ravaged by a 6'5 mid-high changlite prettyboy with 22" bidelt, one blue and one green eye whos also a model"
dont its not worth it

no dont do heterochromai! just get handsome blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
I feel like it would ascend me heavily since I already have top tier angularity, harmony, collagen, soft features and bone mass, having heterochromia would turn me from "tall exotic changlite prettyboy wide framed slayer" into "otherworldly 1 in a million model changlite tall prettyboy wide framed slayer"

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
I think heterochromia is a way bigger halo than any eye color, even A10 or gray eyes just because of how unique and striking it is, it's a cheat code for ascension.

The only thing is I'll have to spend some time frauding my baby/childhood photos to prove to people I was born with it naturally and find a new social circle

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
I think heterochromia is a way bigger halo than any eye color, even A10 or gray eyes just because of how unique and striking it is, it's a cheat code for ascension.

The only thing is I'll have to spend some time frauding my baby/childhood photos to prove to people I was born with it naturally and find a new social circle
yes but its a risking procedure especially if your getting it done in a sketchy place not worth it. It sounds like your alread a mogger

Only 5-6K USD and apparently the procedure itself takes literally a minute

For T50 eyes (my own) it'll turn it into a gray/blueish color which in itself is very unique and would further halo my eye area

Heterochromia is more rare but that alone doesn't make it more attractive than just regular blue eyes tbh. Since it throws off symmetry.
IF you do still want to get it though, you need to make sure that both eyes are the same "brightness" level. So one dark blue eye and one light green will look retarded. Even light brown and light blue can look cool

• +1
Reactions: zoomerstein
yes but its a risking procedure especially if your getting it done in a sketchy place not worth it. It sounds like your alread a mogger
What if I want to become a model so I can be in PSL tiktok edits?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
What if I want to become a model so I can be in PSL tiktok edits?
who cares about edits made by random .org curries just live your life as 6'2.25 22 bidelt chang lite

Heterochromia is more rare but that alone doesn't make it more attractive than just regular blue eyes tbh. Since it throws off symmetry.
IF you do still want to get it though, you need to make sure that both eyes are the same "brightness" level. So one dark blue eye and one light green will look retarded. Even light brown and light blue can look cool
Do you reccomend I try experimenting using contacts and go for a dark blue/hazel eye color combo in publics/social settings with new people first?

I think dark blue and hazel or light brown are the most realistic contacts for T50 eyes

what kind of foid approach you the most? Latina? White?

who cares about edits made by random .org curries just live your life as 6'2.25 22 bidelt chang lite
1 in 1 million chang or death (more likely permanent blindness in one eye)

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member 27511
Rare doesn't mean attractive

what kind of foid approach you the most? Latina? White?
white hapa slav NEA for the most part
almost no approaches or IOIs from latinas, a bit from pajeetas and sheboons

i think the majority of my matches/likes on dating apps and IRL approaches are white but thats because im in an area thats like 95% white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135
white hapa slav NEA for the most part
almost no approaches or IOIs from latinas, a bit from pajeetas and sheboons

i think the majority of my matches/likes on dating apps and IRL approaches are white but thats because im in an area thats like 95% white
slav girl that giving weeb vibe? majority of white girl swipe me are weeb or koreanboo

Some people like heterochromia, but it seems bit uncanny to me, I prefer full blue eyes or even full light brown eyes

Very true. I have a friend IRL who has one brown one green eye and it honestly looks like shit. Not a halo at all, throws off symmetry completely.

Heterochromia is a failo unless both eye colors were already halo eye colors on their own to begin with.

slav girl that giving weeb vibe? majority of white girl swipe me are weeb or koreanboo
no i dont swipe on those and theyre too high inhib to approach IRL i meant normal college girls with slavic features/last names i think its because theyre less assimilated into WASP-dominated culture of "muh forward grown white rich boarding school chad"

Very true. I have a friend IRL who has one brown one green eye and it honestly looks like shit. Not a halo at all, throws off symmetry completely.

Heterochromia is a failo unless both eye colors were already halo eye colors on their own to begin with.
disagree i think being over a certain looks threshold makes it not a failo and rather a halo

no i dont swipe on those and theyre too high inhib to approach IRL i meant normal college girls with slavic features/last names i think its because theyre less assimilated into WASP-dominated culture of "muh forward grown white rich boarding school chad"
slavic girl are super hard to appoarch always look cold as fuck. i got most appoarch by latina irl maybe cuz they just very open and easy to talk.

I feel like it would ascend me heavily since I already have top tier angularity, harmony, collagen, soft features and bone mass, having heterochromia would turn me from "tall exotic changlite prettyboy wide framed slayer" into "otherworldly 1 in a million model changlite tall prettyboy wide framed slayer"
larp city

5-6k usd….. man just get high grade, color contacts. Yes actually fraud heterochromia. Be confident in your frauding or it won’t work. Legit if you already convince them it’s real, it doesn’t matter if they still think it is fake. Obv talking about foids not modeling agencies

Only 5-6K USD and apparently the procedure itself takes literally a minute

For T50 eyes (my own) it'll turn it into a gray/blueish color which in itself is very unique and would further halo my eye area
It depends on the eyecolor you naturally have w/o the melanin in your eyes, if you get actual stroma they will tell you lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back