is getting surgery at 23 even worth it?

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
hey guys im really conflicted about something, so basiccly once i reach 23 years old i get acsess to my bank savings with is over 50k but my question is it even worth getting surgery after 23, because if you think about it your kind of old by then, and i might have to pay extra money to travel countries to get the procedure done so im really not sure but on the other hand this surgery would fix my only falio and ascend me alot so what should i do, should i get it or not, is 23 years old to old also how many years of slaying will i have at 23?

It's never too late to looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Gaia262, Germania and 7 others
you're still young you can slay until mid 30s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, mewcoper, HeavenAdmιn and 2 others
it's worth it if you have 50k chilling in the bank lmao

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, mewcoper, toolateforme and 2 others
it's worth it if you have 50k chilling in the bank lmao
yes but i feel like at 23 ive missed on so much coz with this surgery i could be a weak chadlite so is it worth it at 23 and how many years do i have to slay

i hate when people ask stupid questions. nigga you would be 23 not fucking 40. 50k just fucking sitting there? Do it. YOU HAVE SIX YEARS TO PLAN AND SAVE EVEN MORE. SOFTMAX YOUR SKIN AND SHIT TO DEATH AND PLAN IT IN DETAIL. fucking stupid ass question.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 10615
yes but i feel like at 23 ive missed on so much coz with this surgery i could be a weak chadlite so is it worth it at 23 and how many years do i have to slay
its worth it, u're just as old as your skin take care of ur collagen look young and lie about age fuck jbs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 10615, Need2Ascend and 2 others
Bro honestly, and many people might disagree, if you finish your looksmaxing journey and ascend even at 35, if you look young you can still benefit for 5 to 10 years of slaying.

So no, 23 is not late at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
Why so long for 50 k?

i hate when people ask stupid questions. nigga you would be 23 not fucking 40. 50k just fucking sitting there? Do it. YOU HAVE SIX YEARS TO PLAN AND SAVE EVEN MORE. SOFTMAX YOUR SKIN AND SHIT TO DEATH AND PLAN IT IN DETAIL. fucking stupid ass question.
okay i will i will be getting a job soon and grinding that shit on after school and weekends

Bro honestly, and many people might disagree, if you finish your looksmaxing journey and ascend even at 35, if you look young you can still benefit for 5 to 10 years of slaying.

So no, 23 is not late at all.
thanks appriciated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
Worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
The agepill is only true for jbs. It's heavily exaggerated otherwise. If you play your cards right, you can slay 25+ roasties well into your early forties or even later. And contrary to what ephebophiles say, women are perfectly fuckable until somewhere in their early 30s. Men's looks start to go to shit by their late 40s. The lucky ones can still be looking acceptable at 55. The only problem is that at that age, you have to bring some betabuxxing to the table. You don't have to marry these hoes but being broke at 40 is instant turn-off even for the most age forgiving females.
Get your surgeries and make more money.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 10615
i am 22 i will get bimax when i 23 it's not too late bro its perfect time to ascend imo look at amnesia he is 32 and slaying 20 year old girls

hey guys im really conflicted about something, so basiccly once i reach 23 years old i get acsess to my bank savings with is over 50k but my question is it even worth getting surgery after 23, because if you think about it your kind of old by then, and i might have to pay extra money to travel countries to get the procedure done so im really not sure but on the other hand this surgery would fix my only falio and ascend me alot so what should i do, should i get it or not, is 23 years old to old also how many years of slaying will i have at 23?
what surgery you will get btw ?