Is Glutathione a scam?

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
Any whitemaxxers here using it? does it work?

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Maybe if you supplemented with precursors like NAC, l-glutamate, and glycine. Vitamin C works synergistically with Glutathione by preventing depletion. ALA, vitamin D3, and SAMe also increase glutathione levels.

or taking it rectally
lol Apparently coffee enemas work as well too: Doctors at the University of Minnesota showed that coffee administered rectally also stimulates an enzyme system in the liver called glutathione S-transferase by 600%-700% above normal activity levels

Just shove coffee up your ass theory

• Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Look up studies on pubmed on skin lightening.

technically, taking it sublingually, (Spray under tongue) will allow for more absorbency. Idk but playing around with IV injections seems like crossing the line to me.

Any whitemaxxers here using it? does it work?

I am currently taking oral glutathione with vitamin C just to prepare my body for IV glutathione.

I plan on starting IV at the beginning of next month, just making sure the clinics open up.

I plan on making a guide documenting on here my journey but it will take 6 months at least.

Also getting my brown hair system tomorrow !!!!!

Sick of being a shitskin. Had a white English woman today walk in the middle of the road to avoid me and crossed back onto the pavement once she passed me.