Is going into business administration or marketing a good for college a good idea.

D

Dominus

Iron
Been thinking that I might take one of these in college. Are they good? Are the future prospects, salary ,demand good?

I was thinking the same

Its a shit job

Accounting is better. Much more projected yearly growth and more stable.

none of this matters if ur ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SHARK, Vitruvian, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Been thinking that I might take one of these in college. Are they good? Are the future prospects, salary ,demand good?
People in business or marketing make it by being good looking and having a lot of charisma and personality more so than any education learned from university. If you wouldn't describe yourself like that, I would not pursue those fields and do a STEM degree instead.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
You need money to surgerymax
20-22 is the best time to get surgery, after that its cope

thats why its ideal to start wage cucking at 18 full time then surgery maxx then head to uni

20-22 is the best time to get surgery, after that its cope

thats why its ideal to start wage cucking at 18 full time then surgery maxx then head to uni
I agree. I'm probably gonna run a steriod cycle, get rhino and some fillers next year. I already have 6,000 saved up and $3,000 in college fund and can earn another $4000 wagecelling.

I agree. I'm probably gonna run a steriod cycle, get rhino and some fillers next year. I already have 6,000 saved up and $3,000 in college fund and can earn another $4000 wagecelling.

also ur lips look gross imo, you may want to fix that.

also ur lips look gross imo, you may want to fix that.
Best to leave them alone for now. You do realize blacks have bigger lips?

People in business or marketing make it by being good looking and having a lot of charisma and personality more so than any education learned from university. If you wouldn't describe yourself like that, I would not pursue those fields and do a STEM degree instead.
I’m good looking but I have zero personality or charisma. Is that gonna be a huge problem ?

Doesn't matter, switch if you don't like it

ONLY if you can get internships during the summer. That way you usually get offered a job on the spot from the company right before you graduate.

I’m good looking but I have zero personality or charisma. Is that gonna be a huge problem ?
Sure you are good looking... but yes, I believe in the long run for career prospects that lacking those will be a problem. Not necessarily something that prevents you from scraping out a career, but that prevents you from really rising to the top.

Best to leave them alone for now. You do realize blacks have bigger lips?
Do tou have pics? I've always wondered what you look like.
Yea, you need to work on that asap. Your personality and charisma is what helps you move up the socail ladder.

Do tou have pics? I've always wondered what you look like.

Yea, you need to work on that asap. Your personality and charisma is what helps you move up the socail ladder.
Got any tips? I’m crazy introverted.

Got any tips? I’m crazy introverted.
No lmfao, I'm in the same boat as you. It's why I haven't moved up the social ladder in my summer job. While everyone was having fun with each other I sat in the corner alone.

Good luck, man. Do what you feel is best. Your choice.