Is Greg Doucette okay in the head ?

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
Every single minute he can’t stop mentioning his “ultra elite genetics”. This must be some kind of complex.

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, Mewton, Deleted member 21403 and 2 others
And his maingaining ramblings, he’s cook book, he’s shitty supplements

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
hes trying to compensate for his height hes 5"4 btw

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Deleted member 29167

he got caught with drugs during his powerlifting days and even got kicked out of a bicycle race because he refused to undergo their test for it.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Allornothing, looksmaxxer14 and 2 others
Do you think he’s on more than TRT even now ?
don't care if he is, his biggest achievement in life is achieving a pro card for a division nobody even looks good in, anything besides mens physique/classic physique is straight meme.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and MaestheticMaso
don't care if he is, his biggest achievement in life is achieving a pro card for a division nobody even looks good in, anything besides mens physique/classic physique is straight meme.
212 jfl

they all look huge in pictures but then you see them next to a guy who is less than the average height in my country and natural and their gains fade away.

View attachment 2274912
Must be crazy emasculating, all that roided muscle and even European teens frame and height mog you.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Must be crazy emasculating, all that roided muscle and even European teens frame and height mog you.
i wouldn't be surprised if the average scandinavian has a wider bideltoid than competitive bodybuilders because they're all like 5 foot.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and MaestheticMaso
i wouldn't be surprised if the average scandinavian has a wider bideltoid than competitive bodybuilders because they're all like 5 foot.
They probably do, I’ve seen lots of slim Scandinavians with solid frames tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Supreme, horizontallytall, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
"ultra elite genetics"

They probably do, I’ve seen lots of slim Scandinavians with solid frames tbh
tall skulled people perpetually look like framelets even if they're rather wide.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
Images 1

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
View attachment 2274887

he got caught with drugs during his powerlifting days and even got kicked out of a bicycle race because he refused to undergo their test for it.
its a damn shame jeff and greg both had great faces when young and good genes for muscle building but turbo manlets, genetic combination went crazy for these two