Is growing through the spine cope?

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Bronze
Spine closes later than other plates in the legs, but is it even possible to begin with?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
What? Growing spine?

There was this doctor in Florida who claims he could net you 1-2 inches by injecting something in your spine and performing some surgery to retain it.

Aside from that, there's sleeping with a traction device to gain height or getting scoliosis surgery to fix it:

There was this doctor in Florida who claims he could net you 1-2 inches by injecting something in your spine and performing some surgery to retain it.

Aside from that, there's sleeping with a traction device to gain height or getting scoliosis surgery to fix it:

I have mild scoliosis, but the Doctor said it's not a big deal.

I have mild scoliosis, but the Doctor said it's not a big deal.
Same, he said I'd grow at least an inch, but he won't do it on me unless it becomes severe. :feelswah:

Same, he said I'd grow at least an inch, but he won't do it on me unless it becomes severe. :feelswah:
Damn, are there any other Doctor's that would do the surgery?

Damn, are there any other Doctor's that would do the surgery?
Prolly, but I'd have to pay up big cash for it since insurance won't cover what's considered "cosmetic" procedures.

There's no hgope for your 79 IQ brain

Give up and ROT

Bad idea. I've seen it b4. Sounds dangerous plus long legs are a plus in men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499