Is gua sha cope

krivilz

krivilz

Iron
Been thinking about it for a little. Alot of people say that it works but does it really or is it just mainstream media cope.

Solution
thebuffdon690
Yeah i figured that and like someone else said it reduces your puffy face in the morning but can ice replicate that or is it just better getting the guasha
If you debloat with all the methods the difference is INSANE. obviously getting lean mogs everything but if you’re not lean then debloating will make a huge difference in your appearance (you still need bones though) if you’re boneless none of this shit will do anything
It works but if you’re not lean it won’t do shit

• +1
Reactions: idontexist
Been thinking about it for a little. Alot of people say that it works but does it really or is it just mainstream media cope.
its like icing ur face in the morning it reduces puffyness

• +1
Reactions: krivilz
depends on what you mean by "does it work".

It DOES improve microcirculation in the treated area and can help with lymphatic drainage.

But as far as anti-aging benefits go NO study was able to prove that to my knowledge. It is not increasing the necessary collagen cause the treatment is basically very superficial. It doesn't impact deep enough to treat wrinkles at all.

• +1
depends on what you mean by "does it work".

It DOES improve microcirculation in the treated area and can help with lymphatic drainage.

But as far as anti-aging benefits go NO study was able to prove that to my knowledge. It is not increasing the necessary collagen cause the treatment is basically very superficial. It doesn't impact deep enough to treat wrinkles at all.
Yeah i figured that and like someone else said it reduces your puffy face in the morning but can ice replicate that or is it just better getting the guasha

Effects of guasha can be replicated if you just use your hands
tiktokcels are just trying to sell more product

• +1
If you debloat with all the methods the difference is INSANE. obviously getting lean mogs everything but if you’re not lean then debloating will make a huge difference in your appearance (you still need bones though) if you’re boneless none of this shit will do anything

Solution
I've been suggested to use that on my scalp to help recover from my concussion. Sounds a bit like snake oil ngl

yeah i'm at around 14% bf i dont think i'm boneless though maybe test will help more in the future