Is Gua Sha worth including in a skincare routine?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
My skincare routine at the moment consists of:

Cleanser + moisturizer
Sunscreen
Adipeau (1/week to avoid fat pad loss)
Supplementing vitamin K2 (in addition to a diet with adequate levels) to avoid future bone resorption (leads to saggy skin including fat pads)

On my list of potential additions is Gua Sha (face massage)

Is it worth including it in my routine? If so for how long every day?

• +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000, Deleted member 32094, rand anon and 1 other person
All useless. Just use water and MSM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern, Deleted member 19453, rand anon and 2 others
If you want to add it go ahead, it really won't do much tho.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
If you want to add it go ahead, it really won't do much tho.
it sounds like your saying its not worth the overall investment (money and time). Does it really not bring noticeable benefit? And how long is it generally recommended to be done /day for results?

it sounds like your saying its not worth the overall investment (money and time). Does it really not bring noticeable benefit? And how long is it generally recommended to be done /day for results?
I bought one like 3 months ago and used it everyday on my cheekbones. The only thing it did was tone my cheekbones a lil bit. I only used it for like 5-10 minutes a day also.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and mvp2v1
I bought one like 3 months ago and used it everyday on my cheekbones. The only thing it did was tone my cheekbones a lil bit. I only used it for like 5-10 minutes a day also.
Does it help with eyebags from poor sleep? I've heard claims of it reducing wrinkles, debloating the face and increasing blood flow to the skin.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Yes worth do it

Does it help with eyebags from poor sleep? I've heard claims of it reducing wrinkles, debloating the face and increasing blood flow to the skin.
As far as I know, it def can debloat face to an extent. I don't know if it can fix eyebags tho. And I highly doubt it can fix wrinkes

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and mvp2v1
can temporarily move fluids in your face allowing for a little debloat in a way

but that can be done with your fingers

the gua sha jade stone itself having powers and shit obv is myth but i guess it feels nice cuz it's cold

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552 and mvp2v1
Yes worth do it
Do you do it? Results?
Temporarily
can temporarily move fluids in your face allowing for a little debloat in a way

but that can be done with your fingers

the gua sha jade stone itself having powers and shit obv is myth but i guess it feels nice cuz it's cold
Could it have synergistic effects with other products/skin treatments? Could I apply vitamin C and then do the massage for a better effect?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 32094
Could it have synergistic effects with other products/skin treatments? Could I apply vitamin C and then do the massage for a better effect?
synergistic as in the jade/rose quartz reacting with vit C? doubt it

but i guess it makes massaging with the gua sha smoother, and vitamin C is good for the skin so you're getting two things done at once

• +1
Yes it is, it is proven to help increase blood flow and circulation therefore decreasing aging. It can also debloat and drain out the face. Massage your forehead, cheekbones, neck, and jawline directly after you've applied and rubbed in your moisturizer. Make sure to moisturize the neck as well. It should only be about 30 seconds for each part of your face that you use the gua sha on. Overdoing it can lead to pain and dragging of the skin, so keep it relatively short.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and thereallegend
Yes it is, it is proven to help increase blood flow and circulation therefore decreasing aging. It can also debloat and drain out the face. Massage your forehead, cheekbones, neck, and jawline directly after you've applied and rubbed in your moisturizer. Make sure to moisturize the neck as well. It should only be about 30 seconds for each part of your face that you use the gua sha on. Overdoing it can lead to pain and dragging of the skin, so keep it relatively short.
Same theory behind face yoga.

you fucking nigger my post inspired you

Your high IQ, what do you think about face massage/Gua Sha. Worth including in a skin routine?
Face Yoga, microcurrent, Gua Sha aand the supplement pregnolone are all good things to achieve a facelift like effect

• +1
nope, just a coincidence. I've been meaning to research and test it for my skincare routine

Your high IQ, what do you think about face massage/Gua Sha. Worth including in a skin routine?
It’s cope you dumbfuck

• JFL
My skincare routine at the moment consists of:

Cleanser + moisturizer
Sunscreen
Adipeau (1/week to avoid fat pad loss)
Supplementing vitamin K2 (in addition to a diet with adequate levels) to avoid future bone resorption (leads to saggy skin including fat pads)

On my list of potential additions is Gua Sha (face massage)

Is it worth including it in my routine? If so for how long every day?
It’s bs just get a surgery

Skincare is overrated imo, diet, taking collagen and sunscreen is the best skincare. I’m interested in facial fat pad preservation tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski and mvp2v1
Skincare is overrated imo, diet, taking collagen and sunscreen is the best skincare. I’m interested in facial fat pad preservation tho
I generally agree. Most on the skincare space are very myopic about aging. Like you I try to look at the full picture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
It’s cops, might help short term won’t do anything long term

If anything it might speed up stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
did for a month. i felt better but could be placebo.

what kind of collagen?

i thought they say it cope
Who’s “they”?

I doubt it’s cope for skin because it would at least supply the amino acids needed for collagen (importantly, glycine) and besides it’s healthy

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and shychad