Is gymmax useless if u are ectomorph

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
Somatotypes are mostly a myth but if you take a look at the most successful fitness influencers, most of them were either overweight or extremely skinny (I mean just watch David Laid's transformation video). So gymmaxxing is nearly always beneficial (if you have at least an average/regular frame)

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 29167, mvp2v1 and 2 others
Eat more

Body type is easily one of the easiest things to change but it's the least valuable in the eyes of women because there are some that like more chubby and some that like skinny. I've noticed the easier something is to change then the less important it is to women with the exception of hair

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Body types are cope bro cmon man

• +1
Body types are cope bro cmon man

Frame width, joint size, and insertions are cope?

Everyone on here should at least be doing SARM cycles. Risk-reward is very favourable and it’s just pills.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Frame width, joint size, and insertions are cope?

Everyone on here should at least be doing SARM cycles. Risk-reward is very favourable and it’s just pills.
they arent bodytypes tho lmao. most kids fall for this thinking they are doomed then they grow up to be more of a ‘mesomorph’.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Ectomorphs look the best when you actually get jacked although it is much harder to get there than if you were meso.
im asking this because i have a friend that is ectomorph and gymmaxxed for like 6 Years but if he is dressed he looks skinny

• +1
Reactions: Dodevu
im asking this because i have a friend that is ectomorph and gymmaxxed for like 6 Years but if he is dressed he looks skinny
He’s either not training properly or you have body dysmorphia
IMG 1520

• +1
Somatotypes are mostly a myth but if you take a look at the most successful fitness influencers, most of them were either overweight or extremely skinny (I mean just watch David Laid's transformation video). So gymmaxxing is nearly always beneficial (if you have at least an average/regular frame)
How are somatotypes a myth? Why do some people have double the wrist size of others?

Welcome to natty lifting as an ectomorph.

Just focus on lats/side delts for frame and call it a day - or roid.