Is gymmaxing even worth it in my case?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I have 45cm (17,8 inches) shoulders. They look narrow as fuck. My hips are roughly as wide. Is it worth it? Or is it over anyways?
Be honest.

no

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Spite and Deleted member 39
bulking up would just make you look silly, you could do cardio though and get toned.

Yes, just remember, ZYZZ was also narrow as fuck when he started.

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody
By adding muscle, mainly on your delts traps and back.
When I turn my head to one side, my chin is at the edge of my shoulder. Would you still say that it's worth it?
I have a female hourglass body shape almost like @FatmanO but a little less extreme. He shoulder mogs me into oblivion though.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
When I turn my head to one side, my chin is at the edge of my shoulder. Would you still say that it's worth it?
I have a female hourglass body shape almost like @FatmanO but a little less extreme. He shoulder mogs me into oblivion though.
Yes, still worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
It’s always worth it for just the mental benefits that come along with it. Doesn’t even have to necessarily be lifting but getting into shape is something everyone should do.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
It’s always worth it for just the mental benefits that come along with it. Doesn’t even have to necessarily be lifting but getting into shape is something everyone should do.

There are plenty of mental benefits, but being mogged by 23 shoulder width 6'5 tall Chads in the gym will most likely overshadow them

There are plenty of mental benefits, but being mogged by 23 shoulder width 6'5 tall Chads in the gym will most likely overshadow them
Well I can tell you’re insecure so it would definitely benefit you. Quit worrying about getting mogged and do something for yourself.

Post pics don't focus too much on numbers really

I'll make one later and show you.
Well I can tell you’re insecure so it would definitely benefit you. Quit worrying about getting mogged and do something for yourself.
Getting mogged will probably hurt less as I age and get more mature

If you go to the gym, it should only be as part of a training regime aimed at cutting bodyfat. Weightlifting can work reasonably well for that (as can plenty of other exercises if that doesn't float your boat).

I'd say at 17.8 shoulder width, you might actually benefit from doing some lateral raises just to raise yourself up to around the average (which is 18.5 inches). Any sort of shit like trying to get big biceps, ripped abs, muh 18 inch neck or any other gymcel nonsense is pure cope though.

If you go to the gym, it should only be as part of a training regime aimed at cutting bodyfat. Weightlifting can work reasonably well for that (as can plenty of other exercises if that doesn't float your boat).

I'd say at 17.8 shoulder width, you might actually benefit from doing some lateral raises just to raise yourself up to around the average (which is 18.5 inches). Any sort of shit like trying to get big biceps, ripped abs, muh 18 inch neck or any other gymcel nonsense is pure cope though.
I ussaly dont post here as I made promise to myself to restrain myself from here.

Also gonna try to get the courage to ask a girl out tommorow

Yeh big biceps and ripped abs is pretty much cope or tbh it isnt good for benefit of return, but good neck is not cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
How old are you? Keep bulking. Men widen/fill out at the end of puberty. It's one of the last things that happen. Don't be this autistic. Compare yourself to your peers. If you look like a framecel next to them it's over. Also jfl, I have 18.2 in breadth and I'm 3 in shorter. Would much rather be 3 in taller tho.

Last edited:

I don't want to get big anyway.
How old are you? Keep bulking. Men widen/fill out at the end of puberty. It's one of the last things that happen. Don't be this autistic. Compare yourself to your peers. If you look like a framecel next to them it's over. Also jfl, I have 18.2 in breadth and I'm 3 in shorter. Would much rather be 3 in taller tho.
I'm 18. Yeah hope I'm still growing. I think I noticed that my wrists are still growing actually.

I have 45cm (17,8 inches) shoulders
Is that the bideltoid width measured?
I've got 122 cm shoulder circumferince, never measured my bideltoid width.

I have 45cm (17,8 inches) shoulders. They look narrow as fuck. My hips are roughly as wide. Is it worth it? Or is it over anyways?
Be honest.
Always try gym max no matter what - you may need heavy steroids

How can I increase perceived shoulder width?
Emphasize lats and shoulder development coupled with slim waist. This combo creates a halo with makes you be perceived as taller than you are.
Woow..no way? Post pic. I'm a framecel too and when I tilt my head to the side, my chin still has a long way from reaching my shoulder edge.

Emphasize lats and shoulder development coupled with slim waist. This combo creates a halo with makes you be perceived as taller than you are.

Woow..no way? Post pic. I'm a framecel too and when I tilt my head to the side, my chin still has a long way from reaching my shoulder edge.
I ussaly dont post here as I made promise to myself to restrain myself from here.

Also gonna try to get the courage to ask a girl out tommorow

Yeh big biceps and ripped abs is pretty much cope or tbh it isnt good for benefit of return, but good neck is not cope.

Here's a pic since you asked for one
Screenshot 20181218 162035

Looks a bit bigger than in real life.

I don't want to get big anyway.

I'm 18. Yeah hope I'm still growing. I think I noticed that my wrists are still growing actually.
You are. Your clavicle stops growing at 25. It's the last thing to finish.

It's over...
Yeah I was really surprised when I read the statistics about the average shoulder width. Most of my classmates don't have broad shoulders.
AirBrush 20181218182956
30 inch shoulder width Crew checking in

Last edited:
chinmogger. but wow srs i need to see this holy fuck
I was exaggerating. It's like 2-2.5 inches away. I know a guy who's chin is actually at the edge of his shoulders when he turns his head though.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
I was exaggerating. It's like 2-2.5 inches away. I know a guy who's chin is actually at the edge of his shoulders when he turns his head though.

I am a framecel tbh. Not zyros tier, but nearing him.

Looks completely normal because you don't have wide hips.
Yeah, narrow shoulders + wide hips is a death sentence. You can look skinny-fat very easily with this bone structure combo.
As a framecel with small hips, I can still go for the v-taper look (Adonis index). I look small, but at least I look aestethic and harmonious in proportions.

Be honest.
I'm 100% honest: your low tier body should be a reason to make all your efforts in improving your muscles. I have extremely wide hips, but my recent progress in upper body still increased my look a lot. Bodybuilding naturally increases Testosterone and growth hormone and theese molecules could change your body positively

idiot copers in this thread. if u r skinny as fuck u will look better when u r bigger and have muscle. u can choose to rot or choose to be helthy ur choice. its not about whether or not lifting will get u girls or not but it will improve ur wellbeing lots