Is hairstyle really a "man's makeup" or is it cope?

lihtycy6737

lihtycy6737

Iron
I've seen very hard to look at individuals pull very appealing girls just by having a trendy hairstyle

You need one for your face shape and ofc gotta be gl

Yes I think nice hair mogs

Medium length semi wavy with good texture is peak gene indicator

I made that up but it feels true

I've seen very hard to look at individuals pull very appealing girls just by having a trendy hairstyle
a good haircut suits a good face tbh. A haircut can make or break u

• +1
Reactions: lihtycy6737
People who say hair is cope are retarded.
Yes if you are good looking you can pull off any hairstyle, however there will always be one that you looked best with, therefore this applies to everyone.
Ugly face + best possible hair > ugly face + ugly hair

Last edited:
  • +1
It most definitely be like makeup. I myself ascended in large part due to hairstyle. I used to have really awkwardly short hair that wasn't styled at all, and when I grew it out into more of a fluffy/textured fringe type of hairstyle and started taking care of it and styling it better, I must've increased at least a point or two in attractiveness. Covers my big forehead and makes my face look wider.

• +1
It most definitely be like makeup. I myself ascended in large part due to hairstyle. I used to have really awkwardly short hair that wasn't styled at all, and when I grew it out into more of a fluffy/textured fringe type of hairstyle and started taking care of it and styling it better, I must've increased at least a point or two in attractiveness. Covers my big forehead and makes my face look wider.
I have thick hair but it has no texture any tips?

I have thick hair but it has no texture any tips?
Some people have naturally flat hair. I'd recommend taking a hair quiz and finding out your hair type, as that will determine which products you wanna use and how you wanna take care of it. Then look into higher quality products. Most people fuck up their hair badly with their washing schedule and often times how harsh they are to it. I used to rub my hair rough with a towel after showering which damaged it a lot

• +1
Some people have naturally flat hair. I'd recommend taking a hair quiz and finding out your hair type, as that will determine which products you wanna use and how you wanna take care of it. Then look into higher quality products. Most people fuck up their hair badly with their washing schedule and often times how harsh they are to it. I used to rub my hair rough with a towel after showering which damaged it a lot
Damn I rub it too, Imma stop thanks vro

Damn I rub it too, Imma stop thanks vro
yeah thats a common mistake. look for hair type quizes online tho cus the product you wanna use depends heavily on your hair type. not just if its thick or not

• +1