• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
D

daDawg

Iron
i believe I need lip and eye bag fillers. Would you agree? And if not what are your recommendations?
IMG 8414
IMG 0230

Attachments

• filtered-CFBD7D76-9736-4A50-8B59-9EC6B93B71D8.mp4
    2 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Ihateskob
You need periorbital implants, not under eye filler and you need cherry chapstick/lipstick/lip tatoo not lip filler

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and daDawg
can someone lmk what hardmaxxing and softmaxxing is? is it surgeries?

You need periorbital implants, not under eye filler and you need cherry chapstick/lipstick/lip tatoo not lip filler
How do you differentiate between the need for under eye filler vs. periorbital implants?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
How do you differentiate between the need for under eye filler vs. periorbital implants?
fat graft for lack in soft tissue (he doesn't, you can see his fat pads etc) and implants for bone deficiencies

• +1
Reactions: richpilled
fat graft for lack in soft tissue (he doesn't, you can see his fat pads etc) and implants for bone deficiencies
Makes sense, thanks

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
I can’t seem to find any reliable information about periorbital implants apart from discussions. Where can i best do research?

I can’t seem to find any reliable information about periorbital implants apart from discussions. Where can i best do research?
pm

i feel like 60 percent of this site are not even incel just insecure normies

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
I don’t like people who hardmaxx.
It covers your subhuman genes .
Your kids will share the same fate as you

u look fine surgery wont do shit

i feel like 60 percent of this site are not even incel just insecure normies
you're right but this was never an incel website its a looksmaxxing website actual incels are at .is