is having a good body > than face for some women

D

Deleted member 12037

Iron
well im working as a waiter in a restaurant.Every guy that work with me i height and frame mog them.What i notice is that women staring and looking closely at you and trying to help and while i pick the plates.Im 6ft1 and with my Jordan and i become 6ft2 or 3 dont know.these woman are mainly married and 30 or more years old whereas the younger girls seem not to care about physique but more about face.Inafct there a guy with me he's 5ft10 but has a good facial structure the women ignore him whereas the girls dont they seem to like him a lot?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
good observation. elder women care about body much more than youngs

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Stallone, thecel and 2 others
good observation. elder women care about body much more than youngs
they look at you in a way that they are craving for touching it.And if you look at their husbands they are all unfits this could be a reason why.not sure

lets hope so

No

You're assuming that women think like men - women are not attracted to men, they are attracted to good genetics.

Women feel 0 attraction to normal men, they need you to have at least some above average traits. My theory is that the reason why older women like muscles much more than younger ones is because its exponentionally harder to maintain a good physique when youre older - which means the man in question does have above average genetic trait, significantly higher level of testoeterone for his age.
(ofc all the jacked boomers are on trt or other roids, but women dont know that, and it doesent even matter)

I think its the same way with older men who still have good hairline - it suddenly becomes a massive halo - just because hes old.

Also (back to the topic of women being attracted to good genes only),

If a woman sees a picture of a good body without face (entire head cropped) she will assume that the individual in question is good looking. But if she were to see his face, and he would be ugly, she would lose attraction - and instead she would assume negative things instantly - douche, self absorbed, spends all the time in the gym, no personality outside of gym.

Looks are like a modifier - guys with above average looks will experience huge increase in the attnetion they get even just by having a beginner dyel physique. On the other hand, ugly guys maybe wont experience attraction even if they have a great phyisque (even by this forums or /fit/s standards)

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, litaz, Heguldus and 9 others
No

You're assuming that women think like men - women are not attracted to men, they are attracted to good genetics.

Women feel 0 attraction to normal men, they need you to have at least some above average traits. My theory is that the reason why older women like muscles much more than younger ones is because its exponentionally harder to maintain a good physique when youre older - which means the man in question does have above average genetic trait, significantly higher level of testoeterone for his age.
(ofc all the jacked boomers are on trt or other roids, but women dont know that, and it doesent even matter)

I think its the same way with older men who still have good hairline - it suddenly becomes a massive halo - just because hes old.

Also (back to the topic of women being attracted to good genes only),

If a woman sees a picture of a good body without face (entire head cropped) she will assume that the individual in question is good looking. But if she were to see his face, and he would be ugly, she would lose attraction - and instead she would assume negative things instantly - douche, self absorbed, spends all the time in the gym, no personality outside of gym.

Looks are like a modifier - guys with above average looks will experience huge increase in the attnetion they get even just by having a beginner dyel physique. On the other hand, ugly guys maybe wont experience attraction even if they have a great phyisque (even by this forums or /fit/s standards)
so you are saying if u are ugly u shouldnt workout out then?

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag and Mongrelcel
Not really.

I'm saying that the benefits you get from working out as an ugly guy will be uncomparable to what a chadlite / chad gets

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and .👽.
Not really.

I'm saying that the benefits you get from working out as an ugly guy will be uncomparable to what a chadlite / chad gets
with me working there i mean i look at the women staring but then they look away and some speak politely with you i dont know is because of the body or just trying to be nice?

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
with me working there i mean i look at the women staring but then they look away and some speak politely with you i dont know is because of the body or just trying to be nice?
How can I know, there is many nuances to social interaction (body language, mircoexpressions, voice tonality), I can't figure out that just form a short description

This is something that you have to figure out my man

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Effortless and lejend
If women see wide shoulders as I see wide hips then its fuckin important.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, mogstar and Adriana Lima
He's trying to say a great physique is not compensation for an ugly face

which i completely agree with

• +1
Reactions: Stallone
Young women care more about body than old women

its just that old women like buff guys whereas young girls like lean aesthetic guys

• +1
Reactions: Stallone and mogstar

Attachments

• discord admin.jpeg
    discord admin.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 30
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and wagbox
Teens/early 20's body means nothing. All the dudes slaying at college parties near me are tall, skinny and tatted.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and gamma
.these woman are mainly married and 30 or more years old
Imagine sending this to your lover, when you are a decently attractive male below 35.

Happy Birthday Space GIF by Major Tom

Working as waiter in Jordan's best larp

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, ProAcktiv, EverythingMaxxer and 1 other person
That's true
Teen girls care more about face, milfs care more about muscles

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Stallone
If women see wide shoulders as I see wide hips then its fuckin important.
not only shoulder they women also lookk at your ass yes man.Well frame ( shoulder and lats)is the most important thing once you go that focus on glutes im saying dont get them very big but have some size, and apart form that forearm are very important as well mine now after 1 yr gone big by just doing homeworkout.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
well im working as a waiter in a restaurant.Every guy that work with me i height and frame mog them.What i notice is that women staring and looking closely at you and trying to help and while i pick the plates.Im 6ft1 and with my Jordan and i become 6ft2 or 3 dont know.these woman are mainly married and 30 or more years old whereas the younger girls seem not to care about physique but more about face.Inafct there a guy with me he's 5ft10 but has a good facial structure the women ignore him whereas the girls dont they seem to like him a lot?
6'2" is not tall enough to stand out tbh, it starts at 6'4" 6'5", I think you are coping. Post face, maybe you are a HTNormie and that's why you get stares.
Face mogs for sure

• JFL
Reactions: Stallone and randomvanish
6'2" is not tall enough to stand out tbh, it starts at 6'4" 6'5", I think you are coping. Post face, maybe you are a HTNormie and that's why you get stares.
Face mogs for sure
bro is an asian community

Face mogs for sure

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Heguldus, Copeful and hennypapi
Face mogs for sure
Lol jesus christ “muh 6’2 isn’t tall enough to stand out”
Yeah maybe it’s not tall enough if you’re 6’2 only after wearing elevator shoes and having a high high high high top fade haircut

6’2” stands out, stop hyperventilating, probably even stands out a little bit in the netherlands.

Face mogs imo

The gym I go to there are a lot of guys who are bigger, taller and probably have better physique than me but I get girls checking me out all the time there (even girls with boyfriends) because I facially mog every guy in that gym

Put simply, no. FACE always reigns supreme.

• +1
Reactions: Stallone