Is having a good Instagram essential for guys under 25?

Deleted member 8856

Deleted member 8856

No Im not alright, but Im all up on my cheddar
Title, how good is is having a good ig along with being decent looking with NT pics for slaying women under 25? Is it a good idea if you're shadow banned from dating apps?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and Deleted member 14478
Incredibly important.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21550, EverythingMaxxer, Lars and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: homesick and Deleted member 14543
You need to be really good looking to have a shit insta with 3 pictures from 2 years ago

• +1
Reactions: chadison, Xangsane, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
insta is mandatory for evey guy under 40

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
This forum vastly underestimates social media status tbh

Even Chads get ghosted for not having an IG, it literally never began if you don't have one.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, TopzCat1, chadison and 5 others

Even Chads get ghosted for not having an IG, it literally never began if you don't have one.
Need more evidence for this.

I social media maxxed for 8 years. Had 700+ IG followers and 100+ consistent views on Snap. Didn't help me get laid one bit. You basically attract acquaintances you think are friends. I wasn't looksmaxxed back then but I was athletic.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: litaz, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 8765 and 6 others
Depends on your region though right? Also it is always better to socialcirclemaxx, not everything has to be for pussy

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Title, how good is is having a good ig along with being decent looking with NT pics for slaying women under 25? Is it a good idea if you're shadow banned from dating apps?
Im 25 but 4 years ago when I started using tinder I didn't have a instagram.. when a girl asked me for that I realized I needed it lol....
Nonetheless you can have dates without instagram, if you're good looking with very good pictures you dont need socials other than dating apps...
I can tell you that from my experience... I wasnt slaying girls but I could get a date every 1 or 2 weeks or so

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 8765
Depends on your region though right? Also it is always better to socialcirclemaxx, not everything has to be for pussy
Right, If you're older or live in a rural area, Facebook would technically be more important. Also you'd be forced to social circle maxx in a rural area, considering the low population density. "Just meet women at church bro" lol

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Xangsane and Edgar
All you need is snap; I have never been asked for insta IRL or over Tinder. Nobody cares.

No I had instagram with 120 following and a 670 followers. And i unfollowed everyone and removed all my followers.

Stop coping with isntagram it will get u nowhere

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Tallwizrd, thereallegend and 2 others
All you need is snap; I have never been asked for insta IRL or over Tinder. Nobody cares.
Bro every time I hit a girl up on snap they leave me on delivered or opened and I’m 5-5.5 psl. I also make sure sure to post a good picture of myself before I message them.

Bro every time I hit a girl up on snap they leave me on delivered or opened and I’m 5-5.5 psl. I also make sure sure to post a good picture of myself before I message them.
My snap score is also over 700k

You need to have one but unlike others say followers don’t really matter unless she’s a fucking gigawhore

Social media only matters when talking to women you don’t know irl

• +1
Reactions: Tallwizrd, OOGABOOGA and thereallegend
even after I ascend I'd barely have followers if I made one.

no instagram is better than instagram with 20 followers imo. especially when you mog people will just assume you're not a loser despite not having insta tbh.

• +1
Reactions: cartr, subhuman incel and thereallegend

sauce?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Xangsane and subhuman incel
Maybe you're overrating yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
Not essential but a massive status boost. Will help you get laid for sure because it widens your net.

I have 20k followers on a social media site that isn't IG and I get girls in my DMs probably once a month. Once lockdown is over and I go travelling I will ascend.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Tallwizrd and OOGABOOGA

I social media maxxed for 8 years. Had 700+ IG followers and 100+ consistent views on Snap. Didn't help me get laid one bit. You basically attract acquaintances you think are friends. I wasn't looksmaxxed back then but I was athletic.
No I had instagram with 120 following and a 670 followers. And i unfollowed everyone and removed all my followers.

Stop coping with isntagram it will get u nowhere

You guys are fucking clowns if you think you are IG maxxing with 700 followers lmao.

Average bitches in small cities get 5k followers if they have a big ass and go to the gym.

IG maxxing is like anything else status-maxxing: if you can make a girl think you have special status, she will want you more.

700 IG followers is just a random social person. IG Maxxing is like 10k+ followers and probably more depending on where you are, what you do and what you look like.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Looks234, Yuya Moggershima and 2 others
You guys are fucking clowns if you think you are IG maxxing with 700 followers lmao.

Average bitches in small cities get 5k followers if they have a big ass and go to the gym.

IG maxxing is like anything else status-maxxing: if you can make a girl think you have special status, she will want you more.

700 IG followers is just a random social person. IG Maxxing is like 10k+ followers and probably more depending on where you are, what you do and what you look like.
Well 10k followers is completely unattainable for the avg guy.

You're right tho. I was going hard posting stories/posts while the foids at school + in my social circles only had to post a bikini pic or prom pics to completely outpace me in followers/likes.

• JFL
Reactions: coolguy1 and Deleted member 11425
bro i’m 23, don’t have Insta and fucking slay, chicks love that i’m mysterious and that i only worry about what i’m doing not others.

• +1
Reactions: litaz

No bro this idea on girls seeing u different beacuse ur gram is so fuccking retard bro like. at this point this forurm is so far from reality it amazes at this point i cant even be bothered explaining noone will understanding somone people here are so far nevermind

I’ve been able to get laid without it but I’m gonna start soon. Of course I’ve been saying I’m gonna start soon for months but I totally definitely mean it this time

No bro this idea on girls seeing u different beacuse ur gram is so fuccking retard bro like. at this point this forurm is so far from reality it amazes at this point i cant even be bothered explaining noone will understanding somone people here are so far nevermind
Having a decent social media helps improve status among women who use it constantly. So, younger women.

But if we're blackpilled, we know that obtaining cunny is based on having the looks.

In 2019, I was the same as I am now but with no social media presence.
In 2021, I am the same in terms of looks, personality, money, etc. but I have 20,000+ followers on social media.

In 2019, girls did not see my pictures and cold DM me asking me if I had ever visited their country, if I had a GF, etc.
Now they do.

If I send a picture message, then I know maybe a few hundred girls will see it. If I still had no social media, this would not happen.

"So far from reality." This is literally what happens on my social media accounts.

You had 670 followers. That is not a lot at all. You were not social status maxxed on IG because you had 670 followers lmao. That is literally average for a vaguely popular or sociable guy in high school. Out of your 670 followers, maybe 10% of that ever viewed with your posts if you were lucky. Maybe 1% of your followers ever liked your pics. Getting 6 or 7 people to like a post you make is not impressive. It's not the same as having a post that has hundreds of likes from all over the world and that is shared thousands of times.

You're like a guy who can finally bench 100lbs saying "I was jacked. You guys are far from reality if you think girls are into muscles."

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 22080 and lasthope
In 2021, I am the same in terms of looks, personality, money, etc. but I have 20,000+ followers on social media.

In 2019, girls did not see my pictures and cold DM me asking me if I had ever visited their country, if I had a GF, etc.
Now they do.

If I send a picture message, then I know maybe a few hundred girls will see it. If I still had no social media, this would not happen.

"So far from reality." This is literally what happens on my social media accounts.

You had 670 followers. That is not a lot at all. You were not social status maxxed on IG because you had 670 followers lmao. That is literally average for a vaguely popular or sociable guy in high school. Out of your 670 followers, maybe 10% of that ever viewed with your posts if you were lucky. Maybe 1% of your followers ever liked your pics. Getting 6 or 7 people to like a post you make is not impressive. It's not the same as having a post that has hundreds of likes from all over the world and that is shared thousands of times.

You're like a guy who can finally bench 100lbs saying "I was jacked. You guys are far from reality if you think girls are into muscles."
how you get 20k follower? did you posted your face?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080

Now they do.

"JUST GET 20,000 FOLLOWERS ON SOCIAL MEDIA BRO"

• +1
Reactions: litaz, subhuman incel and lasthope
how you get 20k follower? did you posted your face?

Yes, I posted my face and name.

"JUST GET 20,000 FOLLOWERS ON SOCIAL MEDIA BRO"

Nigga we're on a forum where people tell you to get your face all fucked up with multiple jaw surgeries, do roids for muscles and sketchy fucking schemes to make a ton of money.

Never said it was easy.

But these guys be like "Bro I social media maxxed with 600 followers and it doesn't work!" are literally like some fucking twinks going on the looksmax forum and saying "I do curls with 10lb dumbbells and I don't get jacked bodybuilding doesn't work"

Like no shit you aren't going to get girls with your IG if your IG is the same pictures as every other incel and you have 12 followers lmao

Like "why are no bitches impressed by my Honda Civic" or "Why no hoes think my 13 inch biceps are impressive?"

What I'm saying is if you actually get an IG with a ton of followers and you are looksmaxing and socialmaxxing and moneymaxxing and travelling and all that other shit, it will make a huge fucking difference to the amount of girls that you can get with because a) girls are attracted to high social status and b) you will simply be exposed to more girls

• +1
Reactions: litaz, subhuman incel and Yuya Moggershima

Your probably right about this, you most likely have to pursue a lot still on social media

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

Nigga we're on a forum where people tell you to get your face all fucked up with multiple jaw surgeries, do roids for muscles and sketchy fucking schemes to make a ton of money.

Never said it was easy.

But these guys be like "Bro I social media maxxed with 600 followers and it doesn't work!" are literally like some fucking twinks going on the looksmax forum and saying "I do curls with 10lb dumbbells and I don't get jacked bodybuilding doesn't work"

Like no shit you aren't going to get girls with your IG if your IG is the same pictures as every other incel and you have 12 followers lmao

Like "why are no bitches impressed by my Honda Civic" or "Why no hoes think my 13 inch biceps are impressive?"

What I'm saying is if you actually get an IG with a ton of followers and you are looksmaxing and socialmaxxing and moneymaxxing and travelling and all that other shit, it will make a huge fucking difference to the amount of girls that you can get with because a) girls are attracted to high social status and b) you will simply be exposed to more girls
it's still much harder as a guy to get to 5k followers than some random girl with a good ass as you said, tbh I'm completely clueless

but what do I expect with 5 photos on my insta, I'm lazy and having around 700 followers as I do atleast isn't social suicide

Never said it was easy.

how to get follower tho? and whats your psl level?

I have 13k insta followers and its got me 100x more pussy than when i had 800 followers. girls want and respect you more because they think you have more options. I probably get 1 girl message me per week or 1 per day when I'm following people. Higher chance of them replying to my DM's, following back, everything. I may make an instagram guide soon to help you losers

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I have 13k insta followers and its got me 100x more pussy than when i had 800 followers. girls want and respect you more because they think you have more options. I probably get 1 girl message me per week or 1 per day when I'm following people. Higher chance of them replying to my DM's, following back, everything. I may make an instagram guide soon to help you losers
what kind of pics do you upload?
Do you have a theme like fitness or just your general life pics

Now they do.

bruh people with 670 followers usually have 60% of people like their posts
like wtf 10% ?

ye make a guide i have 200 follower :lul:

670 followers, maybe 10%
This is a joke if your saying i wernt active then ur wrong i have a huge socal group we went out every saturady and sunday

girls take the piss out of guys who try too hard on ig, makes you look gay

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Timelessbrah and Deleted member 12218