Is having a preferred name cucked?

Jhon Smith

Jhon Smith

Kraken
instead of your real ethnic name?

My name is unique so it actually adds halo

it is, muhammad

Did not even begin if you had to change name just to be seen as a human.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jhon Smith
It’s arabic but not Mohamed

ridiculing arabs as the subhumans they are aside, the namepill can be brutal

i know more than a couple of guys who changed their names after the last war on the balkans just to get some breathing space from getting bullied on that basis alone. and the difference here is the one between two local tribes, much less expressed than when you are an arab in the first world

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
ridiculing arabs as the subhumans they are aside, the namepill can be brutal

i know more than a couple of guys who changed their names after the last war on the balkans just to get some breathing space from getting bullied on that basis alone. and the difference here is the one between two local tribes, much less expressed than when you are an arab in the first world
I know it was brutal back then but i’m nor arab I’m nafri I just have arabic name and i live in the west so it’s hard for people to say my name I’m changing it eventually but for now I’m using a preferred name

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 33275
Not really it’s just hard to pronounce and very ethnic
I get complimented on my name by women around 30% of the time I introduce myself, name halo is not to be underrated.

I get complimented on my name by women around 30% of the time I introduce myself, name halo is not to be underrated.
Trust me mine is not a halo cause it’s arab and long so it’s hard for people to say it

Trust me mine is not a halo cause it’s arab and long so it’s hard for people to say it
I know man that's the thing, have a name halo or rot. Why do you think it's called Chad and not Herbert.

I know man that's the thing, have a name halo or rot. Why do you think it's called Chad and not Herbert.
Exactly there really good ethnic names but they are rare like Ryan is a name for every ethnicity. I have a face and accent halo but my name is a big failo

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and HarrierDuBois
instead of your real ethnic name?
All asians basically just use a western name they make up instead of using their birth names.

Can‘t tell you the number of times some „Jennifer“ told me her real name was „Xia hoa ling“

Exactly there really good ethnic names but they are rare like Ryan is a name for every ethnicity. I have a face and accent halo but my name is a big failo
couch rope GIF by South Park

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith
Yeah its self hate so cucked

All asians basically just use a western name they make up instead of using their birth names.

Can‘t tell you the number of times some „Jennifer“ told me her real name was „Xia hoa ling“
Is it’s a normal thing right? Nobody would think I’m weird or self hating

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Is it’s a normal thing right? Nobody would think I’m weird or self hating
Think the people that already know you would think that you‘re some insecure cuck. But new ones wouldn‘t care

Based, if it is name from people who gave you waifu, while own people didn't