Is having a wife and kids cope?

GeordiLeFort

GeordiLeFort

Mulattocel · Visionmax · Browmax · Jawmax · NoGym
You expect to find happiness and fulfilment through procreation, the act of creating more people in this world.

And what do you tell your kids is the best way of finding happiness and fulfilment in life?

You tell them that they should go and marry and create their own kids who then create more themselves.

It's a pleasure ponzi scheme that cannot last, just by the math of it alone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 5258, Lev Peshkov and 12 others
Disagree. Having Children is a necessary step in becoming a complete human, which should be everyone’s ultimate goal in life.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 6310, Maxout and 21 others
Disagree. Having Children is a necessary step in becoming a complete human, which should be everyone’s ultimate goal in life.
Tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6310, Deleted member 6892 and 2 others
Cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 5891, janglebawl and 3 others
You're right about the pleasure ponzi scheme. By playing life you can't win always.
You have to suffer, but if you don't play it's an automatic loss.

Literally suffer or die.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 8988 and GeordiLeFort
Yes, getting married and having kids is cope. Most men end up in a sexless marriage and even early in the relationship, they weren't getting laid a lot and they were being made to work hard for it, that is because the uglier you are, the harder you have to work for just crumbs of female attention, validation and sex and vice versa. So, if you are good looking, you can find women who love your looks so much that they want to have sex a lot and don't try to use sex to make you do shit for them.

Most men aren't sexually satisfied in their relationships, this is what mgtow talks about, that women only use us for our money, the black pill takes it a step further by telling us that mgtow are being treated this way because they are ugly, because good looking men are treated like kings, while ugly men are treated like slaves. MGTOW believe that the solution is to give up but we know that the solution is to improve our looks and become hot enough to get the sex life that we want.

• +1
Reactions: watah, SocietyIsSolipsistic, Deleted member 1212 and 10 others
My dad legit told me that getting married and having kids was a mistake and he thought he had to do it because 'everyone was doing it' and it was supposed to be good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Meteor21, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 9852 and 6 others
We were born with instincts to reproduce, i call this cope (((overpopulisation))) agenda.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Chadelite
You're right about the pleasure ponzi scheme. By playing life you can't win always.
You have to suffer, but if you don't play it's an automatic loss.

Literally suffer or die.
I think you mean suffer AND die.

There is no way to win in life as an average man today, the closest you can get is either ignorance or enough copes to last you through until your moment of death.

It's a ponzi scheme because it's completely unsustainable and fraudulent

I'm starting to believe more and more that every male under 7 psl should be sterilised and given a lifetime pension

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 1400 and 2 others
So your ability to become a complete human is predicated on your ability to create more incomplete humans?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
So your ability to become a complete human is predicated on your ability to create more incomplete humans?
Not necessarily, but the creation and raising of another life is absolutely a fundamental step in tempering yourself and transitioning healthily from youth to true adulthood.

That’s why you see so many “fur baby” retards in the millennial generation who are at the point where they should be naturally reproducing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6310, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
shit opinion
i hate kids and i hate foids

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
gives you something to do and excuses to travel to places also family halo people treat you like a human bean

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and PubertyMaxxer
It's not a cope. What do you think is the manliest thing you can do to a woman? The absolute manliest must be to impregnate her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Strafe
  • JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
unless you are 6+ psl and rich its a bad idea. You first need to reach 6 psl at least and make money in order to avoid a miserable life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 1400 and Deleted member 5891
Back in the old days it made sense to marry and have kids, because your wife took care of the house, she cleaned, cooked, took care of everything. In rural areas, kids were put to work from a very early age, even at 4-5 they were sent to feed the chickens, remove weeds from the garden, etc... At 8-9 they were already working full time, if you had more kids, it was more free labor for you, so big families were very common.
Things are different today, if you expect your wife to take care of the house, you are immediately labelled as sexist, misogynist, wanting to exploit her. You also can't put your children to work, because of all sorts of stupid laws, so kids become an expense that generates no profit. A divorce can quickly make you broke and you lose pretty much everything.
They way things are going in our society now, marrying and having children makes less and less sense, you gain nothing from marriage as opposed to the old days, and there's a high chance you will lose everything if your wife divorces you.

• +1
Reactions: sl8terboi, Deleted member 9852, mulattomaxxer and 11 others
Back in the old days it made sense to marry and have kids, because your wife took care of the house, she cleaned, cooked, took care of everything. In rural areas, kids were put to work from a very early age, even at 4-5 they were sent to feed the chickens, remove weeds from the garden, etc... At 8-9 they were already working full time, if you had more kids, it was more free labor for you, so big families were very common.
Things are different today, if you expect your wife to take care of the house, you are immediately labelled as sexist, misogynist, wanting to exploit her. You also can't put your children to work, because of all sorts of stupid laws, so kids become an expense that generates no profit. A divorce can quickly make you broke and you lose pretty much everything.
They way things are going in our society now, marrying and having children makes less and less sense, you gain nothing from marriage as opposed to the old days, and there's a high chance you will lose everything if your wife divorces you.
By back in the old days, you mean 12,000 years of human history up to 50 years ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 1400 and 2 others
But Muh Real Human Bean™ Bro!

Drapercry

Last edited:
Its cope in todays society and climate. There is no social security construct behind marriages etc. You can still start a family but dont expect any women to truly love u if you are average looking.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 5292
Its cope in todays society and climate. There is no social security construct behind marriages etc. You can still start a family but dont expect any women to truly love u if you are average looking.
Or even above average. You need to be a true chad.

• +1
My father belongs in a different time period. One where he is a Viking who pillages a town, makes a kid and then moves onto the next. He wasn’t designed to stay around and be a father tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
i want ti have kids because it's beautiful for me, even the thought of it makes my heart warm tbh. But ideally i would want to have a male kid and no wife tbh, would train him since young in martial arts and would fuck whores together with him when he is older tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9852, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
i want ti have kids because it's beautiful for me, even the thought of it makes my heart warm tbh. But ideally i would want to have a male kid and no wife tbh, would train him since young in martial arts and would fuck whores together with him when he is older tbh
Sounds like a movie! Who would play the father and son combo?

People do this because there driven be there biological urges. Its the only point in living.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, nastynas, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
Jfl at you if you dont start your dynasty by not having kids. Jfl if you let your bloodline die to pursure some wagecuck career.

Jfl at you if you dont start your dynasty by not having kids. Jfl if you let your bloodline die to pursure some wagecuck career.
Tell me who your great grandfather is and how much of his bloodline you possess

Gets cucked then divorce raped

antinatalism / efilism should be part of the blackpill its sad that most people lack the logic and reasoning to understand its over
r/antinatalism - literally found this in pewdiepie’s book

• Love it
Reactions: GeordiLeFort
Yes, getting married and having kids is cope. Most men end up in a sexless marriage and even early in the relationship, they weren't getting laid a lot and they were being made to work hard for it, that is because the uglier you are, the harder you have to work for just crumbs of female attention, validation and sex and vice versa. So, if you are good looking, you can find women who love your looks so much that they want to have sex a lot and don't try to use sex to make you do shit for them.

Most men aren't sexually satisfied in their relationships, this is what mgtow talks about, that women only use us for our money, the black pill takes it a step further by telling us that mgtow are being treated this way because they are ugly, because good looking men are treated like kings, while ugly men are treated like slaves. MGTOW believe that the solution is to give up but we know that the solution is to improve our looks and become hot enough to get the sex life that we want.
only correct answer here

• +1
Reactions: Swifty007, randomuser2407 and GeordiLeFort