Is having an expressive voice a failio

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I’ve noticed my voice and expressions/emotes irl are very expressive. Like the tone and pitch of my voice changes a lot whenever I’m speaking. I feel like it’s a failio because it makes me appear like an exicted kid or something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, currylightskin, Deleted member 24444 and 4 others
Just be a deadpan aspie bro

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
doesn't matter
mute chad would still slay
chad could get voice feminzation surgery and still slay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 24444 and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 23218
I’ve noticed my voice and expressions/emotes irl are very expressive. Like the tone and pitch of my voice changes a lot whenever I’m speaking. I feel like it’s a failio because it makes me appear like an exicted kid or something.

• Hmm...
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
@Chinacurry @Chadethnic101 @FrameMogger @DoctorLooksmax @ReadBooksEveryday @PrinceLuenLeoncur
You have heard me speak before. Do you think I’m overly expressive? My facial expressions are really expressive too

Yes, if your voice has many tonal changes, above all it is a failure, a monotone voice that maintains a constant 90hz or less is ideal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and FailedNormieManlet
homohalo

heterofalio

• +1
It's NT

My voice is monotone and cold af
Makes me seem aspie

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 23218
Men with monotone voices are more attractive to women. A study has found that men with a steady tone of voice had a significantly higher number of sexual partners. Men with monotone voices are more attractive to women, a study has suggested

But yes, it's a failo.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Men with monotone voices are more attractive to women. A study has found that men with a steady tone of voice had a significantly higher number of sexual partners. Men with monotone voices are more attractive to women, a study has suggested

But yes, it's a failo.
Yeah my voice is giga feminine man. It’s too expressive ffs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FrameMogger and Bashan
Yeah my voice is giga feminine man. It’s too expressive ffs
Cope it's why you have rizz and slay
Meanwhile autists have dead stare and voice and sound creepy to femoids

• WTF
Cope it's why you have rizz and slay
Meanwhile autists have dead stare and voice and sound creepy to femoids
It’s shit I want monotone voice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Yes. It’s why my life has been hard and I’m not even saying this as a joke, being overly happy voice wise is brutal. I think it has to do with ADHD we just have that energy shit ini

Normies have no idea how good Dey have it

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and FailedNormieManlet
Yes. It’s why my life has been hard and I’m not even saying this as a joke, being overly happy voice wise is brutal. I think it has to do with ADHD we just have that energy shit ini

Normies have no idea how good Dey have it
Yeah dude I was thinking me and you have that issue, we both have giga expressive voices ffs

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah dude I was thinking me and you have that issue, we both have giga expressive voices ffs
Women hate this.

Tbh women despise introverted, adhd (they say they like adhd men it’s all CAP they don’t they just like the term cos it’s trendy), they hate aspies, they also hate non NTs in general, short, ethnic, balding, ugly and men above 15% bodyfat.

Women despise the vast majority of mankind

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and FailedNormieManlet
Women hate this.

Tbh women despise introverted, adhd (they say they like adhd men it’s all CAP they don’t they just like the term cos it’s trendy), they hate aspies, they also hate non NTs in general, short, ethnic, balding, ugly and men above 15% bodyfat.

Women despise the vast majority of mankind
I can imagine you smiling a lot irl too. People think we are friendly but will never fuck us

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I can imagine you smiling a lot irl too. People think we are friendly but will never fuck us
Bascislly my life story. I even told my mum today I want nothing to do with that gender I am jsut disgusted with women absolutely disgusted with them. I don’t even wanna speak to look at those creatures horrible fucks they are I’m happy as I am now I have come to accept TFL lifestyle and I am ok with it now I have come to accept it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, FailedNormieManlet and FrameMogger
@Chinacurry @Chadethnic101 @FrameMogger @DoctorLooksmax @ReadBooksEveryday @PrinceLuenLeoncur
You have heard me speak before. Do you think I’m overly expressive? My facial expressions are really expressive too
Usually not, you sound normal dude. But you do get overly expressive when I make fun of your uk accent and you start shitting your pants jfl.

• JFL
I have a monotonous voice, it sounds non NT and I have been called an autist for it before jfl

People say my voice sounds like I am depressed.

• Woah
I'm curious @FailedNormieManlet how does my voice sound.

It's great. You will have advantage on social media and against AI

Now just practice "expressing" masc chad, and let that be your default state

It's a good thing

That's where charm starts tbh expressiveness in your voice
it's the foundation of charm
And it fits your NT actions and look for your generation @Chinacurry

I'm quite expressive too
This is how you use your mouthpiece and get a woman's mind tbh

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger