I dont really care

Yes tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20422 and Shrek2OnDvD
depends on harmony

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Shrek2OnDvD
they are mostly caused by a low nose bridge or a very forward grown lower maxilla compared to upper maxilla

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 16220, Bitchwhipper2 and 2 others
Depends on how it compliments one's face, only certain thing is that it is a feminie feature.
If you have a really masculine ogre face, an upturned nose may bring some balance and make you look better.
If you have mostly soft features, an upturned nose will only add to your already highly feminine look, and therefore look worse.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and brianxx
Better than down turned tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Shrek2OnDvD and ErbCel
YES

• So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
yes its aryancel triat, humped nose on other hand is hebraw slayer trait

• Woah
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 20370 and Shrek2OnDvD
Yes. I have one and I like the curvature of my nose. I just want my nose to be thinner, then I might have one of the best noses in the world.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 20422 and 2 others
Depends on how it compliments one's face, only certain thing is that it is a feminie feature.

Definitely not. Females have more convex noses due to nasal size + shape. A downturned nose looks feminine, and women with uoturned noses look harsh and masculine.

The mean female nose was larger, but this difference was not significant.

On the basis of percentage contributions, the mean female nose contributed significantly more to the total mean, female profile than the mean male nose did to the mean male total profile.

• +1
Definitely not. Females have more convex noses due to nasal size + shape. A downturned nose looks feminine, and women with uoturned noses look harsh and masculine.

On the basis of percentage contributions, the mean female nose contributed significantly more to the total mean, female profile than the mean male nose did to the mean male total profile.
Because male faces are larger. Not because noses are smaller

Youre a coping blondcel pignose

• Woah
If it’s piggish, it’s bad
Anything else and nobody gives a shit

• +1
that nigga is just recessed and it shows more after shave

slight upturn is ideal

Because male faces are larger. Not because noses are smaller

Youre a coping blondcel pignose

No dumbass, read this quote:

Female noses are slightly larger than mens' in the profile view. Male faces are also not larger, only their chin projects more (and women's MOUTHS project more). If you have downturned nose you are emulating bitch morphology, period.

I do not have a pig nose and I wish I had blond hair so I could look like that guy who impregnated your mulatta mom (sorry you'll never know him)

No dumbass, read this quote:

Female noses are slightly larger than mens' in the profile view. Male faces are also not larger, only their chin projects more (and women's MOUTHS project more). If you have downturned nose you are emulating bitch morphology, period.

I do not have a pig nose and I wish I had blond hair so I could look like that guy who impregnated your mulatta mom (sorry you'll never know him)

Cope