is having good frame, nautral v taper deep voices, tall, 4/10 is good than being 5'9 9/10?

mogssssssssssssssss

mogssssssssssssssss

卐 𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙄𝙎𝙈 𝙎𝙐𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙈𝘼𝘾𝙔 卍
im curious:feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
No

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, diamondbill, zura and 2 others
depends how tall but almost certainly yes

• +1
Reactions: callisto
why does deep voice matter lol i have one of the deepest voices amongst almost everyone i know irl & i'm 16. The only reason i even got to know I have a relatively deep voice is because MEN keep telling me my voice sounds "majestic" or that my voice sounds like that of a 30 year old radio host. Ive never had a woman ever say anything about it.

Idek why you include these copes, Its almost always looking good (high averageness looks), good pheno, and height. Nothing else ever mattered and nothing else will matter. Below 6"0 = rope btw.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, callisto and Cutecel2001
9/10 5’9” guy for example Ian Somerhalder has life 1000x better than a 4/10 tall guy jfl.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, zura, Broski and 1 other person
Probably not, 5'9 and wear air force ones and not terrible body with 9/10 face you can literally have ANY girl, even ones taller than you.

other dude can have any girl who is 4 or below, but is gonna have probably 10-30% chance with girls above that

why does deep voice matter lol i have one of the deepest voices amongst almost everyone i know irl & i'm 16. The only reason i even got to know I have a relatively deep voice is because MEN keep telling me my voice sounds "majestic" or that my voice sounds like that of a 30 year old radio host. Ive never had a woman ever say anything about it.

Idek why you include these copes, Its almost always looking good (high averageness looks), good pheno, and height. Nothing else ever mattered and nothing else will matter. Below 6"0 = rope btw.
Nigga my voice is deep and the first thing girls ask about me is ‘How is ur voice so deep’ while giggling

Better than maybe 5'7 9/10, but 5'9 isn't rope tier.
Fraud with shoes+hair and there you go, you're a mogger.
You can fake your frame with clothes too, and for voice, as long as it isn't femboy tier you're good lmao.

Nigga my voice is deep and the first thing girls ask about me is ‘How is ur voice so deep’ while giggling
Maybe its my looks, I have aspie eyes and not so good harmony. The deep voice on top of that just makes me seem like a chainsmoker/social outcast. And the issue also lies with my pheno, If i had my bones/voice/everything but a better pheno, then I could vampiremax/darktriadmax.

Maybe its my looks, I have aspie eyes and not so good harmony. The deep voice on top of that just makes me seem like a chainsmoker/social outcast. And the issue also lies with my pheno, If i had my bones/voice/everything but a better pheno, then I could vampiremax/darktriadmax.
Yeah man its probably looks, because no way in hell does having a deep voice make no diff. Its probably why I had a gf b4 in the first place

women like gay sounding men

Legit. Its always men commenting on my voice

Ive only had one fertile female compliment it