is having kids worth it?

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
I do not believe in god or any purpose in life. I guess you could have kids because you may enjoy the process of raising them and having them as company. I suppose you would love them. but is it even worth the effort?
just a question for discussion. I believe humans are so biased towards wanting kids from our evolutionary behavior that not having them will probably result in extreme depression.

I do not believe in god or any purpose in life. I guess you could have kids because you may enjoy the process of raising them and having them as company. I suppose you would love them. but is it even worth the effort?
just a question for discussion. I believe humans are so biased towards wanting kids from our evolutionary behavior that not having them will probably result in extreme depression.
What else would you do?.if you don't have a big goal in life that requires great effort then having a wife and kids sounds like the best way to spend adulthood also you don't wanna end up alone and miserable when you are old.its worth the effort because you can pass on what you have learn in life and they can contribute to society.

Just hope that you'll never have a daughter because that would be the ultimate cuckery

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden, BigBoy and Achathin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1942
they can contribute to society.
What a fucking cope. Society will be torn from its fetters and the skin which rests upon our flesh will be ripped off in nuclear war. The fact that nuclear weapons exist and have been used in war only means that it is going to happen again in the future.
"Anything that can happen will happen".
I can understand having kids because you enjoy their company, but society is over. There are simply too many conflicting factions. The only people that could conceivably lead a peaceful world are routinely demonized (germans, japanese, etc.)
The cockroaches will inherit the Earth. And humans will be among them.

What a fucking cope. Society will be torn from its fetters and the skin which rests upon our flesh will be ripped off in nuclear war. The fact that nuclear weapons exist and have been used in war only means that it is going to happen again in the future.
"Anything that can happen will happen".
I can understand having kids because you enjoy their company, but society is over. There are simply too many conflicting factions. The only people that could conceivably lead a peaceful world are routinely demonized (germans, japanese, etc.)
We don't know what the future holds and besides that they can contribute in the limited time they have if anything were to happen in future like that.

I want to have kids. I want to have a black wife who gives birth to a baby boy so I can see what the black version of me looks like.

I want to have kids. I want to have a black wife who gives birth to a baby boy so I can see what the black version of me looks like.
You're the infamous cuck spammer.
How many alts do you have on this site?

It is definitely not worth it. With the money u could enjoy a lot more than raise kids with a probably naggy wife

dont tell me you're not gonna creampie.

344825.jpg