Is having low BF that important?

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
If I am 4psl at 300lbs would I be around 6psl If I was 220lbs? Does low bf really matter or is it just a meme?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luke LLL
Bf is everything after bone structure

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
If I am 4psl at 300lbs would I be around 6psl If I was 220lbs? Does low bf really matter or is it just a meme?
I don't think 4 PSL at 300lbs is possible

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, androgenic, Luke LLL and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: birchman and Deleted member 4054
Well I see that when I have less bf my face looks gauntish not in a good way lol
Well I see that when I have less bf my face looks gauntish not in a good way lol
It does work for many or most people tho.

• +1
Yeah, low bf is absolutely key. Especially if you have well defined bones. Having bones is the base, while low bf is the enhancer. You will definitely ascend once your cheekbones and jawline become defined and rough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3299
If you don't have enough bones so this doens't matter

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 3299
yes

• +1
extremely

• +1
Is this thread legit or no

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I'd say at 300 pounds you're still a bit on the light side. You don't want niggas to think you're some lightweight cuck that can get knocked out. Men are supposed to be rugged, sturdy and heavy

On a srs note you could think of body fat as a third dimension to ur looks, first and second being bone and harmony (harmony to me is soft tissue aka skin and coloring). A wax sculpter adds and carves until he achieves the proportions he needs. Think of body fat as this entity that can take away from your bone structure. If you get lean and still have bad bone structure then get surgery

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 3299
Nah bro nobody has ever accomplished anything by having low bodyfat

Attachments

• Jeremy-Meeks.jpg
    Jeremy-Meeks.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 135
  • FqUCMqvpRphoCurU60LU.jpg
    FqUCMqvpRphoCurU60LU.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 132
  • Love it
Reactions: Cleftcel
just be under like 20% and be muscular or be lower bf with no muscles.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
BF is make or break tbh, at your current bodyfat your face is storing a lot of fat and this detracts from your facial aesthetics.
r5xy9vveb2n21.jpg

Ofc not everyone has such godly jaw and zygos, but you get the point. I can say a year ago when i was 12% bf and my face was lean and my cheekbones defined, I was a full PSL point higher because of that.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Cleftcel and Deleted member 3299
u will always look better at <10%

but some people can pull off 15% if they have the bones

It all depends on how high your body fat is, how good your fat distribution is and how great your bones are. Myself for example, I look lean even if I'm 20% body fat, mostly because my fat distribution in the face is quite good. But my bones are shit tier, so even if I got leaner not much would change. So I would say yes , low body fat is a must for 90% of users.

I don't have strong bones and I look better at low BF, I just look debloated and my face shape is better, less rounded

And the few bones I have are more visible too

I can't be high BF otherwise I look like shit, but my side profile looks lean even at higher BF for some reasons.

My frontal is fucked at high BF, fortunately I'm currently low BF so I look decent these days

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Medium 2019 02 17 67c0b638af

• Ugh..
Reactions: LowTierNormie