Is having no friends a virtue in curry culture?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Something my parents probably subconsciously instilled in me. After all everyone has friends or pals in curry world. If you are a social outcast in curry countries - where literally have strong familial ties and bonds in the world, then you're an incel equivalent.

My parents growing up would 'praise' me when talking to other parents. My dad used to say "That SecularIslamist is my favourite son, he has no friends, unlike my older son he is always with friends". Even though I was embarrassed (and it was slightly false, I had few friends) he would brag about it. Even when looking for a partner for my sister. They would go out their way to look for another guy 'like me' who has no / little friends. I used to live with a curry-born flatmate, and he would always brag "I've got no friends I don't need them".

These people are born in societies where you, milk the cows, do some farming, then go out (male) groups everyday, chill and drink chai. You come back home and fuck your wife silly who spends the day doing house chores and cooking. This is the average day. Apart from the milking and farming bit, it's actual paradise. But if you had no friends, you would be just like you're wife: a homebody. Why do curries like it when the man is like that too?

Summoning curries: @BrahminBoss @SidharthTheSlayer @JohnDoe @TRUE_CEL @CFW432 @SubhumanCurrycel @OGJBSLAYER @Chinacurry @Zer0/∞

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vynase, zura, bloomercel and 10 others
My dad used to say "That SecularIslamist is my favourite son, he has no friends, unlike my older son he is always with friends".
Your dad calls you by your org name??
Is he a user here?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Supreme, Chadeep and 13 others
My parents are constantly saying I need to make friends at uni. They don't know I'm a based sigma blackpilled doomer 50 degrees of separation above the normalfags yet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 32285, Pikabro and 8 others
In todays world it’s actually a virtue, in the past tho having friends was important but today esp with more exposure to western ideals and other cultures curries have gained an especially strong inferiority complex and feel the need to dunk on their curry friends as much as possible in the most retarded ways, loyalty does not exist and the gossip within curry circles is on another level, in the minds of many curries they cope with even if they believe themselves to be the lowest of the low from all the peoples on the earth they are still better in some obscure and retarded manner than their fellow curry man. In todays world having acquaintances is one and only way to go about things. Curry’s also do not have an ounce of racial loyalty within them when it comes to whites.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Who really cares what our boomer parents think? The world has changed since they were in their 20s and besides this is more personal and social rather than cultural. I personally think no frens is death tier. Like what are you supposed to do on your days off, free time, holidays, wedding, etc? Friends play a very important part in life. There are things you can talk to your friends about that you can't to your family or even cousins. Sometimes you just want to relax with friends or go on holiday with them.

It's beyond brutal if you don't have friends and at 25+, it's over because everyone already has their long term friends/friend group. There's also socialcirclemaxxing, having friends with hot sisters can open up avenues that way etc. A million benefits. Fuck what boomers think, they're hypocrites anyway, like you said they spent a portion of every day hanging out with the locals.

We are social creatures, we as men cannot fulfill our social needs with women. They operate at a different wavelength/frequency and serve a different purpose. Effeminate men will state your wife can be your best friend but if you've ever had a male best friend, you know you wouldn't be able to do or say 90% of the shit you did.

Anyhow, not sure why I'm writing walls of text at 1am but i guess certain subjects hit a little too close to home and bring back those feelings of regret.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, bloomercel, Chadeep and 4 others
My dad has always shamed me for not having any friends.... Dosti is still a very important element in Desi culture, back home and abroad. Which is not a surprise, given our cultures is collectivist, rather than individualist.

Western culture is still somewhat tolerant of non NT individuals, but this is totally absent in the Desi community. We don't give a crap about mental health.

Throughout my childhood, all my Desi friends turned out to be fake. They were all opportunistic assholes. There came a time in my teen years, in which l decided to not make any Desi friend in the future. Though it's not like l have non Desi friends ( I gave up on friendship completely )

On a specific note, l have a hard time relating to Pakistanis since they always happen to be batshit crazy about Islam.

To sum it up, my race is ugly, it's religion is retarded and it's culture is dysgenic. I have been dealt with the worst cards

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 32285 and SecularIslamist
You loose friends with most people and relatives in curry country if you aren't studying and working a job of you age

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 32285, horizontallytall and 1 other person
it isnt its just your parents

or some weird culture in UK south asians where they get boycotted by whites and blacks and hate each other

your childhood seems miserable btw

brutal

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Sub0, Gengar and 1 other person
Can’t relate. Like @positivecoper says, it’s just your parents. Having friends isn’t considered a bad thing. Having bad friends, however, is a bad thing. If you have good friends who are Islamic and pious, then that’s even better.

You loose friends with most people and relatives in curry country if you aren't studying and working a job of you age
Hey man can you pm me

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
My parents also call me Mewton
Over for us

I caged so hard at that secular islamist reference

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and SecularIslamist
I caged so hard at that secular islamist reference

Daily reminder, this is OP

Having no friends is never a good thing. But having no friends is still better than having fake friends

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Pikabro
If you care about what your parents or elders think past 14 it’s over… Most parents don’t know what they’re doing anyway…

If you care about what your parents or elders think past 14 it’s over… Most parents don’t know what they’re doing anyway…
Maybe in wester "society" but in traditional societies family bonds remain strong throughout your entire life. Its only the modern phenomenom to kick out your kids at 18 so they would become poor wageslaves paying for rent unnecessary. Jews are for example financially supported by their parents and relatives their entire life, thats why they are so formidable compared to modern gentiles

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Maybe in wester "society" but in traditional societies family bonds remain strong throughout your entire life. Its only the modern phenomenom to kick out your kids at 18 so they would become poor wageslaves paying for rent unnecessary. Jews are for example financially supported by their parents and relatives their entire life, thats why they are so formidable compared to modern gentiles
True. I’m just resentful because I was a lazy idiot throughout my life and now I’m 20 and fucking useless. I blame my parents but if I just took the slightest initiative I wouldn’t be in my current position.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
True. I’m just resentful because I was a lazy idiot throughout my life and now I’m 20 and fucking useless. I blame my parents but if I just took the slightest initiative I wouldn’t be in my current position.
Its never your fault, you were young, stupid and unexperienced. Its your parents fault and societies (even more than your parents) fault

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Its never your fault, you were young, stupid and unexperienced. Its your parents fault and societies (even more than your parents) fault
If I'm a loser in the future then it's 100% my fault though