Is having no social media a huge falio?

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
I don't want foids to think I'm weird, problem is I have a boring life and wouldn't post anything. I'm also scared nobody from my area will follow me

CRPCCg3WIAApiFg.jpg

I can't get women because I have no social media and I get outslayed by normie friends with lots of followers

Over for nosocialmediacels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, sloopnoob, Ascensionrequired and 2 others
Literally no foids ever asked me for my social media.It's over, I can cope all I want.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
How can you not have a social media in 2020? Like i mean it not as an insult i'm genuinely curious

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
For socialmaxing,yes.

How can you not have a social media in 2020? Like i mean it not as an insult i'm genuinely curious

I'm high inhib and scared that family will find it and embarass me

It’s useful to slay and have a social life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: LifeMaxxing
i dont have social media and it hindered my social life a lot. every time someone asked for my snap or insta i have to awkwardly tell them i dont have. as a result even if they liked me in the first place they will think im socially inept
Embarass you how?
it's embarrassing to start from nothing. if you make a snap or insta after 15 its pretty embarrassing if someone sees you have no friends/followers

• +1
i dont have social media and it hindered my social life a lot. every time someone asked for my snap or insta i have to awkwardly tell them i dont have. as a result even if they liked me in the first place they will think im socially inept

it's embarrassing to start from nothing. if you make a snap or insta after 15 its pretty embarrassing if someone sees you have no friends/followers

DO you have a current social setting as of now? Friends?

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
DO you have a current social setting as of now? Friends?
yea but not a group. i mostly add people on phone so getting foid to give me number is impossible. just got a lot of bros

• +1
Real talk- ig/fb is for at least above average ppl. If youre not, it makes no sense for one to create an account.

For normies/below normies ppl will just kinda ask themselves- why the fuck does this 4/10 guy even need insagram for?

ig/fb is only a nice halo for above average looking ppl. Otherwise its just cringy. Like Ive legit seen older ppl on IG, I was scratching my head- why in the actual fuck do these ppl need an ig, just so that they can act like "trendy youth"?

Hold on a sec, I will show you an example.

Look at this post wall, ogre looking foid: https://www.instagram.com/alenushkaudovenko/

Why does she cope with IG????????!!!!!!!!!!!! Aint no chad will come to smash her anyways. Whats with the trend of every freaking randy creating social media etc.

If ones not gl, nobody give a fuck about their social media.

Last edited:
  • +1
yea but not a group. i mostly add people on phone so getting foid to give me number is impossible. just got a lot of bros

Just add them and make some jokes on your first posts about you being late with getting one etc. If it's too embarrasing just close it down and tell people that you didnt like it

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 25thpercentile human
CRPCCg3WIAApiFg.jpg

I can't get women because I have no social media and I get outslayed by normie friends with lots of followers

Over for nosocialmediacels
Jfl this motherfucker looks like a morph made by a psl aspie

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Gazzamogga
Just add them and make some jokes on your first posts about you being late with getting one etc. If it's too embarrasing just close it down and tell people that you didnt like it
thanks but im very high inhib. dont want a girl who uses social media anyways. imma go straight for the number

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
thanks but im very high inhib. dont want a girl who uses social media anyways. imma go straight for the number

Thats it mate. Foid with social media means, she has beta orbiters and chads available at any time and ready to cheat at any given time etc.

Thats it mate. Foid with social media means, she has beta orbiters and chads available at any time and ready to cheat at any given time etc.

JFL do u even leave ur basement?

every girl has social media nowadays

Based on my observations: NO.

i have none either. not like any girls try searching me up or anything

No social media for your face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
I feel like it's a force multiplier especially of you become status maxxed

You only really need snapchat and either fb or insta.

I subscribe to snapchat, but see it more as a messenger/whatsapp alternative type of thing. fb / insta though... Where I come from, fb starts to lose popularity massively. Even normies start to get tired of it.

Know several ppl who havent updated anything in years. And rightfully so, because its a toxic garbage ebola plattform. Theyre no teens anymore though.

snapchat is important, but instagram is different because you can have people check out your past. With snapchat, there is no "social proof"